**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Use of 4* in new harder content without lots of pots/ units

ubergamer11ubergamer11 Posts: 41
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
As new harder content is released, specifically act 5.2 and above n chapter 3 of uncollected and uncollected exploration, does using 4* (maxed) any viable. I know it can be done but lots of pots with good skill is required.

Use of 4* in new harder content without lots of pots/ units 45 votes

4* are phasing out with harder content
17% 8 votes
Skill improvement is required for harder content
33% 15 votes
Only specific champs will be viable
40% 18 votes
spend $$$
8% 4 votes

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I used only 4* maxed out for 99% of exploring all of act 5. Wasn’t till after 5.3 I got a 5* tech ag for my star lord then r4’d him. But still utility wise star lord was minimized for a few lanes through 5.4.

4* rank 5 can easily explore all of act 5. More skill, diversifying your roster (especially for 5.3) and be prepared for anything.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It's so much easier to dupe 4's than 5's. For people without t2a's, having a good champ duped with a good signature ability is going to get them farther than an unduped 3/45 5-star
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I did act 5 100% primarily using 4* as I only had 1 r4 5* (SL). They can put in a great amount of work if you know how to use them and play well. Only ever used stashed potions, none bought with units.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    TyEdge wrote: »
    It's so much easier to dupe 4's than 5's. For people without t2a's, having a good champ duped with a good signature ability is going to get them farther than an unduped 3/45 5-star

I agree, but decent 5* at R4 is a different story.