Options

State of Game is ridiculous

Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 169
Nothing works. Masteries are broken, can’t level up champs and you can’t even use the back button anywhere. You go into a war fight just to burn energy and the only way to get out of that fight is to hit the home button.

Comments

• Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 582 ★★★★
    the game has issues but we'd have more credibility if we complained less as a community and learned from our overreactions.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Glassback said:

Dob1616 said:

Nothing works. Masteries are broken, can’t level up champs and you can’t even use the back button anywhere. You go into a war fight just to burn energy and the only way to get out of that fight is to hit the home button.

Is everyone having these probs?
    I haven’t had the back button problems, the war or the level up.

And sorry people hit you with the disagrees, some of the comments seem a little tight.
    I've had the back button and War issue, but not the level up or (thank God) the mastery one. A few teammates of mine have the Mastery one though. The level up one is new to me. This post is the only I've seen of that situation. Seriously @Dob1616 send a support for the level up thing (as well as the others) if you haven't already.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 ★★★★★
    Glassback said:

Dob1616 said:

Is everyone having these probs?
    I haven’t had the back button problems, the war or the level up.

And sorry people hit you with the disagrees, some of the comments seem a little tight.
    The only one I've personally had is the mastery bug but I've seen alliance mates with the others
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,956 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

And yet here you are.

Is this the "love it or leave it" concept?
    No, this is the ludicrous hyperbole is ludicrous concept.

Anyone complaining that the game is completely unplayable while continuing to play the game has a credibility problem.

Anyone complaining that the game is completely unplayable but isn't actually playing the game has a foundational problem.

Anyone complaining the game is completely unplayable that doesn't actually mean it but just venting is violating the forum rules.

If you don't like something in the game or think something is not working correctly, you should provide actionable feedback. As in, feedback someone might actually read and pay attention to. No one in a position to do anything meaningful about it is going to take anything useful from that post, assuming they pay it any attention at all. All posts like that do is reinforce the notion that people complain just to complain, and don't have serious issues deserving serious attention. They aren't just not positive, they actually contribute negative.
    There are so many things wrong with the state of the game it's overwhelming to even develop constructive feedback. Quest designs are terrible (this is the worst side quest they've released in my 8 years of playing) The war tactic had to be nerfed 2 times because it was so stupidly designed, they fumbled this entire season of war, they are just adding the most ridiculous defenders with every update while the controls are still suspect, the AI is completely jacked and has inhuman reflexes and they have pumped out so much content that it's demoralizing to try to keep up. I'm a valiant player who's been in plat 3 and above war for years and I've 100% pretty much every bit of content to date but have lost all motivation to do anything other than not let my alliance down because of how things are right now.
    SQ design is bad but they’ve put out a lot of other great content. Also no one’s asking you to do all the content they pump out immediately. I’m glad to have something to do in the game and the only timed stuff has been WoW (and we get plenty of time for that).

I agree with war and the AI issues, but they’re already compensating for war
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,908 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

And yet here you are.

Anyone complaining that the game is completely unplayable while continuing to play the game has a credibility problem.

Anyone complaining that the game is completely unplayable but isn't actually playing the game has a foundational problem.

Anyone complaining the game is completely unplayable that doesn't actually mean it but just venting is violating the forum rules.

If you don't like something in the game or think something is not working correctly, you should provide actionable feedback. As in, feedback someone might actually read and pay attention to. No one in a position to do anything meaningful about it is going to take anything useful from that post, assuming they pay it any attention at all. All posts like that do is reinforce the notion that people complain just to complain, and don't have serious issues deserving serious attention. They aren't just not positive, they actually contribute negative.
    There are so many things wrong with the state of the game it's overwhelming to even develop constructive feedback. Quest designs are terrible (this is the worst side quest they've released in my 8 years of playing) The war tactic had to be nerfed 2 times because it was so stupidly designed, they fumbled this entire season of war, they are just adding the most ridiculous defenders with every update while the controls are still suspect, the AI is completely jacked and has inhuman reflexes and they have pumped out so much content that it's demoralizing to try to keep up. I'm a valiant player who's been in plat 3 and above war for years and I've 100% pretty much every bit of content to date but have lost all motivation to do anything other than not let my alliance down because of how things are right now.
    SQ design is bad but they’ve put out a lot of other great content. Also no one’s asking you to do all the content they pump out immediately. I’m glad to have something to do in the game and the only timed stuff has been WoW (and we get plenty of time for that).

The point is they got in over their heads. Released/worked on too much **** and didn't take the time to either think of all possibilities (there were war matchups with the original tactic that were all but impossible to solo) or to properly test so it got released bugged. I and a lot of other players would much rather they slowed down on the content release to make sure it actually works or fix issues that have been around for ages first.
    Dang dude you sound broken
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

And yet here you are.

The point is they got in over their heads. Released/worked on too much **** and didn't take the time to either think of all possibilities (there were war matchups with the original tactic that were all but impossible to solo) or to properly test so it got released bugged. I and a lot of other players would much rather they slowed down on the content release to make sure it actually works or fix issues that have been around for ages first.
    You’re acting like everything is broken when that isn’t the case. Aside from AW, everything has been working as normal. Input issues and AI problems have been around for years
    When Input issues and AI problems are considered normal, there's a problem with the game. I remember the days pre-2021 when this wasn't the case.
    Err wasn't 2021 when they had massive weekly compensation packages due to input issues? And Sir Taps Alot was introduced?
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 107
    Small indie company
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

And yet here you are.

You’re acting like everything is broken when that isn’t the case. Aside from AW, everything has been working as normal. Input issues and AI problems have been around for years
    When Input issues and AI problems are considered normal, there's a problem with the game. I remember the days pre-2021 when this wasn't the case.
    Err wasn't 2021 when they had massive weekly compensation packages due to input issues? And Sir Taps Alot was introduced?
    That's why I said pre-2021 lmao
    So you have been playing something you don't like for around 3 years?.... That is really unhealthy
    Input issues have come and gone since then, but they were a lot easier to overcome back before the Bullseyes/Onslaughts/Maestros were introduced. Also you could grind revives so it wasn't as impactful. I still enjoyed the game
    I think you are making an anger salad now..
    Bullseye, Onslaught, Maestro and input issues?.. revive farms?.....
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 664 ★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

And yet here you are.

That's why I said pre-2021 lmao
    So you have been playing something you don't like for around 3 years?.... That is really unhealthy
    Input issues have come and gone since then, but they were a lot easier to overcome back before the Bullseyes/Onslaughts/Maestros were introduced. Also you could grind revives so it wasn't as impactful. I still enjoyed the game

At the risk of belittling what you going through, it sounds like it might be time for you to step away. "I still enjoyed the game" sounds as though you don't anymore. In no way am I calling you an addict, but as former junkie, that sounds like an addiction