Options

Shang-Chi Stun Bug

Hello there.
I don't know is it bug or modification, but when my last strike stun opponent, the duration of stun is less then needed to make a heavy attack.
It work when I use any of 3 strike (like unblock, slow, or clear) and after I stun the opponent, use the heavy attack but it does not hit the bot and opponent start heating me.
It was not previously, maybe it is because of mastery work, I don't know.
I also find that if I use only 2 strikes and then use Stun Strike, the stun duration is perfect for launching heavy attack
I use to play with Google Play account and this account is new.

Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you for your help

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    If you read his abilities you'd find that the duration of the effects from his strikes are decreased depending on the order in which you execute them
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,226 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

If you read his abilities you'd find that the duration of the effects from his strikes are decreased depending on the order in which you execute them

The mastery is a whole mess a lot of your mastery doesn’t work. The stun with increase. Your stun doesn’t work if you hav switched your mastery before u re do it but shang chi dos hav what you described but I. Hav always had enough time to do a heavy no anymore because of that
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

ahmynuts said:

The mastery is a whole mess a lot of your mastery doesn’t work. The stun with increase. Your stun doesn’t work if you hav switched your mastery before u re do it but shang chi dos hav what you described but I. Hav always had enough time to do a heavy no anymore because of that
    That has absolutely nothing to do with Shang chis kit which decreases duration of wushu strike effects depending on what order they are readied and executed in which OP mentioned above as an example as well. Mastieries help but the stun time will still decrease if it's launched late in the cycle
  • Options
    ninosninos Posts: 38
    It is cause of the problem with the masteries. Stupefy isnt increasing the stun duration for some reason and theres not enough time to land a heavy if you use all the wushu strikes and leave the stun strike for last. There used to be enough time before this update
  • Options
    Thank you all for your help. It was mastery problem. I changed it and now it work.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,226 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Gamer said:

ahmynuts said:

That has absolutely nothing to do with Shang chis kit which decreases duration of wushu strike effects depending on what order they are readied and executed in which OP mentioned above as an example as well. Mastieries help but the stun time will still decrease if it's launched late in the cycle
    It has something to do with mastery to stupefy didn’t work properly too. I aware the les wuzi charge has use the less stun is. As op also said.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★
    Check it out. It seems to work correctly for me now