New 7* Crystal is bugged

I just used 150K shards on the new 7* crystal. Yes, 10 crystals! No new champs the reel and the best part is, the champs that are showing on the preview are Titan champs. Do not waste your 7* crystal shards. Now i have to put a ticket in and hope for the best.

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

I just used 150K shards on the new 7* crystal. Yes, 10 crystals! No new champs the reel and the best part is, the champs that are showing on the preview are Titan champs. Do not waste your 7* crystal shards. Now i have to put a ticket in and hope for the best.

Why would you keep opening them after being sure they were bugged? I'd understand like 2 or 3 but all 10?
  • EndGamePlayer_7EndGamePlayer_7 Member Posts: 6
    I prefer to pop rather than spin them out.
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 127
    edited April 9
    It’s displaying the same promo pics as the titan crystal. Were you not suspicious by seeing 4 brand new champs?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    edited April 9
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/364625/7-basic-pool-updated-correctly#latest

Post was in General category for 11 replies before here, right up to Jax's comment (which time-wise, admittedly might have been too soon before your start to have seen it before posting here).
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 385 ★★★

I prefer to pop rather than spin them out.

so you popped all 10 and didn’t see any new champs in the reel?