Mystical_fury1Mystical_fury1 Posts: 23
    oh come on the stream starts when im at school
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,468 ★★★★★
    Hope I don't win because Gahh, who wants 6* in the age of 7 🤣🤣
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,490 ★★★★

oh come on the stream starts when im at school

Starts for me over an hour before my morning alarm. I'm old! I need my sleep! Dagnabbit!
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 87
    rcm2017 said:

I am thinking of the massive bump that account is going to get,like ISO, and resulting gold and all the 6* that he/she doesnt have yet. Wow!!!

I dont know how to feel about it, shld I be happy or feel left out, i am genuinly confused. Whoever gets it congrats already from my side. This is 100% better than that raffle few weeks back.

Also it feels like this is the start of 6* being phased out asap.

Looks like Kabam desperately want to attract player now, which mean more and more are leaving but they still don’t understand why! The marketing team performance is bad
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,656 ★★★★
    Gonna be a lotta lag on the winner's account 😂
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,229 ★★★★★
    OldManHop said:

My only hope is that it lands in the account of someone who is actually engaged with the game already - whether that player is old or new, I just hope that they make use of it and have a great freakin' time.

I'm pretty sure if they have time to attend the stream, they most probably will be a active account
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 492 ★★★
    Did Miike actually remove the champs?
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 449 ★★★

Did Miike actually remove the champs?

Would be fun if he did.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,484 ★★★
    Mods did remove a 6 star r5 ascendeded hercules once so maybe?...
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,541 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Hope I don't win because Gahh, who wants 6* in the age of 7 🤣🤣

If I win it maybe they will let me donate them to a smaller player minus the 6* fantman, onslaught and a couple newer champs I don't have! 😃

Or I'll just have iso for days! Haha
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 218 ★★
    Anyone ever see one of these accounts that win these post about it? If I won a 7* prowler I'd been showing it off.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Anyone ever see one of these accounts that win these post about it? If I won a 7* prowler I'd been showing it off.

Yeah some do, but I dont think that does even matter
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 507 ★★★

The giveaway are slightly unfair for the players that don’t watch/have/use twitch.tv at all.

It would only be "unfair" if they said "Summoner's A-J" you all can make a twitch account and watch, but "Summoner's K-Z, too bad so sad, we will not let you watch". As it stands Kabam has given everyone (unless I am mistaken) an equal opportunity. Whether individuals choose to take that opportunity is on us.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 507 ★★★

Folkvangr said:

The giveaway are slightly unfair for the players that don’t watch/have/use twitch.tv at all.

Lol, no
    You just have to watch it
    If you don’t have a twitch account, you can make one in under 2 minutes

I created an account to watch these streams. It was fast and easy. 🤷
    Now Why would I use something that I have no use for just for one giveaway entry that is what 1 in a billion chance to win I have a better chance finding a penny in a shopping center parking lot.
    This goes back to the earlier thought. If the poster is in a position to say "I can't create an account, but I don't want to.", that indicates there is a "fair" and equal opportunity for all. Fair means impartial and just, and it seems like these giveaways are just that.
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,822 Guardian
    i13 said:

Pretty certain when this was announced on twitch last week, it stated that everyone watching on the 10th would get 8x 6 stars.

Now it’s changed to some random account watching getting all of them :/

Bit of a let down Kabam…..

lol what. That was never what they said.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,351 ★★★★
    Another question I had, what do they define as "available" 6* champions? Everyone except quake, LoL ultron and Magik? Or everyone except quake Magik and all trophy champs like the deathlesses, Jessica, Maestro and Weapon X?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,856 ★★★★★
    So spider punk is out since it won't be available on giveaway day?
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 492 ★★★

Another question I had, what do they define as "available" 6* champions? Everyone except quake, LoL ultron and Magik? Or everyone except quake Magik and all trophy champs like the deathlesses, Jessica, Maestro and Weapon X?

Someone asked Jax the other day and he wasn’t sure, not sure if he’s found the answer to that one since then.

• Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 203 ★★

I read it as every available six star so yes on Maestro, Weapon X, etc... no on Ultron Classic, Magik, Quake.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
    i13 said:

The lack of achievement is off putting, what do you aim for when you have every champion in the game?

I’d say, give it to 1 of the top 10% most active.

Anyone can enter the giveaway, regardless of where they're at. It's a fair draw.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    i13 said:

This is a double edge sword.
    If they don't follow up removing 8 6*s people may think i13 statement might be true...
    Decisions decisions decisions....

Could at least replace my useless 6* Cyclops with a 5* Venom lol
    You called one of the most effective AQ champions useless?
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 57
    What was his AQ node again from back in the day?
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    Roggam said:

What was his AQ node again from back in the day?

Something like "K-Meyke- the most effective AQ champion is now even more effective with +200% attack".
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,484 ★★★
    I've started this thread. More interesting to watch people make fools of themselves than even the meme thread at this point
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,708 Guardian

I read it as every available six star so yes on Maestro, Weapon X, etc... no on Ultron Classic, Magik, Quake.
    I'm reasonably sure they mean every 6* champ that is actually available in the game for players to collect. That includes trophy champs, paywalled champs, etc. But not champs that have literally not been added to the game on the player--acquirable side, because there's no way to actually award them. So no champs that have never been released into any of the 6* crystal pools, and no champs that have only existed as non-playable champions.

I would also assume this would include the two Deathless champs that have already been released at 6* rarity (DG and DKG) but if any technically available champ doesn't show up, it would probably be those. But if I was Kabam and I was giving out everybody anyway, I wouldn't see the point in withholding two of the five Deathless champs in 6* rarity.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one that would probably be most excited for Immortal Iron Fist? The odds on getting him from the stream are probably better than from any one max dupe crystal.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 736 ★★★
    Ya. At first I was like....I need punisher and goldpool that's it. Then I did the math on allllll those 7* shards. I'll definitely be participating 🤣🤣🤣