Options

Best relic for Bishop?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,790 ★★★★
Well I finally managed to pull this bad boy today from an exalted crystal (thanks Kabam).

I honestly haven’t used Bishop too much, so look forward to learning him in the coming weeks given that he is a great dual threat.

That said, given my lack of knowledge I really don’t know which relic is best to use with him - any tips?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,342 ★★★★
    edited April 9
    probably 'Storm' relic.. since she boost prowess/ unblockable - gain rampage passive increasing attack when unblockable, increase unblockable duration, increase prowess effect, lower energy resistance.. seems perfect.. but you could always chose 'Gambit' relic..

I have rank2 Bishop (undupe) as well, but I don't run recoil mastery so our Bishop differ greatly.. 😉 😏 🤔 😜 😀 😅
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    In AW the benchwarmer relic next season. There goes the best tactic attacker
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 317 ★★
    definitely Storm, she powers up your prowess, unblockable, and energy damage. (You might be able to get some benefit from wolverine relic with his regen, but Storm is the easy choice)
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,790 ★★★★
    Thanks all!
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 278 ★★
    Speaking of relics, what champion is best for sentinel relic, my main tech champs are nimrod and warlock and both do not incinerate, is it omega sentinel? Or og sentinel