Options

Free every 6* giveaway, wow!!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,539 ★★★

I've started this thread. More interesting to watch people make fools of themselves than even the meme thread at this point

*I've pinned this thread
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

Am I the only one that would probably be most excited for Immortal Iron Fist? The odds on getting him from the stream are probably better than from any one max dupe crystal.

I've got IIF but I'm missing Serpent Destroyer, Ironheart, Kushala, Spiderpunk, Prowler and strangely enough Winter Soldier, Captain Marvel Movie and Ms Marvel
  • Options

rcm2017 said:

I am thinking of the massive bump that account is going to get,like ISO, and resulting gold and all the 6* that he/she doesnt have yet. Wow!!!

I dont know how to feel about it, shld I be happy or feel left out, i am genuinly confused. Whoever gets it congrats already from my side. This is 100% better than that raffle few weeks back.

Also it feels like this is the start of 6* being phased out asap.

Looks like Kabam desperately want to attract player now, which mean more and more are leaving but they still don’t understand why! The marketing team performance is bad
    This is definitely one of the takes of all time
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

rcm2017 said:

I am thinking of the massive bump that account is going to get,like ISO, and resulting gold and all the 6* that he/she doesnt have yet. Wow!!!

I dont know how to feel about it, shld I be happy or feel left out, i am genuinly confused. Whoever gets it congrats already from my side. This is 100% better than that raffle few weeks back.

Looks like Kabam desperately want to attract player now, which mean more and more are leaving but they still don’t understand why! The marketing team performance is bad
    An interesting take on a generous giveaway. Not sure why you'd use it as an excuse to complain.

• Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 126

rcm2017 said:

An interesting take on a generous giveaway. Not sure why you'd use it as an excuse to complain.

That’s not a complaint! That’s just my assumption
  • Options

rcm2017 said:

Again that’s just my assumption man. We don’t live in a perfect word! Nothing good comes naturally
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

rcm2017 said:

Pardon?
    Thanks for reply Jax. However just my 2cent conspiracy from the view of business routine. To be honest, you and other Kabam staffs should pay attention to reply on other critical comments, not this one!
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 306 ★★
    i13 said:

Took 8 of my unranked 6 stars except for cyclops :(

Waiting on a ticket…

Cool
  • Options
    kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 435 ★★★
    I would have preferred that everyone who tuned in gets 1 6* of choice...but then again, we can't have good things.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,539 ★★★
    kenadroid said:

I would have preferred that everyone who tuned in gets 1 6* of choice...but then again, we can't have good things.

You can't have good things? THEY ARE GIVING AWAY EVERY 6 STAR IN THE GAME TO SOMEONE! FIRST TIME THEY WRE DOING IT. Oh wait I forgot apparently thats a bad thing not a good thing
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 591 ★★★

kenadroid said:

You can't have good things? THEY ARE GIVING AWAY EVERY 6 STAR IN THE GAME TO SOMEONE! FIRST TIME THEY WRE DOING IT. Oh wait I forgot apparently thats a bad thing not a good thing
    A 260 champs raffle between 15k viewers? We know the resulta

Same as Paragon crystals drops.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 306 ★★

kenadroid said:

lol he meant that everyone who joined the stream gets to choose a 6star of their own
  • Options
    Pickle_ticklePickle_tickle Posts: 24

Plot twist a brand new Conqueror will win.

If I happen to win I’m starting a new account and giving it the 6 stars
    Pro hack, gather as many devices as you can, create a twitch account on each of those devices.Participate on the giveaway using all your devices. This slightly increases your chance for a win.

This is not something illegal or even unethical

Change your name to Captain Obvious... if you buy more lottery tickets you stand a better chance of winning the lottery huhuhuh. keep your pro hacks to yourself in the future.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 701 ★★★
    kenadroid said:

How is that possible
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 38
    So, did Mike remove those 8 6* from your man’s account or did he choke? 👀
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 110

Kabam Jax said:

rcm2017 said:

Pardon?
    Thanks for reply Jax. However just my 2cent conspiracy from the view of business routine. To be honest, you and other Kabam staffs should pay attention to reply on other critical comments, not this one!
    Sounds like you're living in a dark world rn, ngl. If your first tinfoil "assumption" is that no one does things for the good.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    AtzeKrank said:

Kabam Jax said:

rcm2017 said:

Pardon?
    Sounds like you're living in a dark world rn, ngl. If your first tinfoil "assumption" is that no one does things for the good.
    In this world that’s pretty true for the most part
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    kenadroid said:

Why will Kabam want to give everyone 6* onslaught? 🤣
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,783 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

kenadroid said:

Why will Kabam want to give everyone 6* onslaught? 🤣
    Well op got a point. It's just a 6* right. 6*s are useless in the game, only 7*s matters🥰
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,281 ★★★★★

kenadroid said:

2.5k usually
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Why put it behind a live stream? There are so many disparate MCoC channels currently, there’s no need to pick just one.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Why put it behind a live stream? There are so many disparate MCoC channels currently, there’s no need to pick just one.

Dr. Zola

My vote: put the 6* drawing eligibility on Trello.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AtzeKrank said:

Kabam Jax said:

rcm2017 said:

Pardon?
    I live in a grey world buddy! There are some good and bad people live together. But I take this view from a business routine, this game is also a business model, not a non-fit, so I believe my view at least is realistic in some way. And considering the customer service from Kabam recently, you can think about it because it makes sense
  • Options

rcm2017 said:

Kabam when they give rewards : 😡
    Kabam when they doesn't give rewards: 😡
    Again, I never complained about reward, giveaway or stuffs like that! You can traced my comments if you want. I just want they focus on fixing all the bugs currently, I can’t even make a list because bugs in every aspect of the game like champions, gameplay, nodes… All of players would be much more happy and satisfied with bug fix, rather than any giveaway to calm down the community. A healthy community only comes with healthy game situation.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 588 ★★★
    So who won? Was it announced? I was at work and coudnt participate.