Options

6.1.1 tips and tricks please! ^^

Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 236 ★★
Hello everyone! Glad to be back after my break!! Made a lot of progress in Act 5 and finally, completed it! I have a lot of interesting champions that could possibly be useful for 6.1.1 including Awakened 5* Kitty Pyrde, Awakened 5* Hyperion etc. Not sure if they’re the correct champions to use in this quest!
Tips and advice would be appreciated! ^^
Possible team for quest + 5* roster shown below:

Roster shown

Comments

• Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 851 ★★★
    Do you have any 6* ?
  • Options
    Mayavi said:

Do you have any 6* ?

So sorry for the late response, but yes, I do own a 6* Yondu, Hulkbuster, and OG Abomination. Not sure if they’re worth the materials for progression through act 6, so, I’ll probably stick with 5 stars until I get better 6 stars ^^
  • Options
    Plus, I was just showcasing my 5* roster, forgot to mention that !! ^^
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    Isn't 6.1.1 the quest were you need a bleed champ for that, do you bleed Medusa boss? I may be mistaking but read the node on the boss. If it is, then you are better off taking up sym supreme, Nick or someone with powerful bleed damage than hype or Kitty. Of course do check the path you wanna take into consideration
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 915 ★★★★

Isn't 6.1.1 the quest were you need a bleed champ for that, do you bleed Medusa boss? I may be mistaking but read the node on the boss. If it is, then you are better off taking up sym supreme, Nick or someone with powerful bleed damage than hype or Kitty. Of course do check the path you wanna take into consideration

That's 6.3.1.
    6.1.1 is the no retreat sabertooth quest and honestly i have no idea what the best lane is anymore since the red skull buff
  • Options

That quest is 6.3.1. The quest I am currently focusing on is 6.1.1, which the node is No Retreat. (No Retreat is basically when the attacker dashes back, they get a degeneration debuff.)

• Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 664 ★★★
    edited April 10

That quest is 6.3.1. The quest I am currently focusing on is 6.1.1, which the node is No Retreat. (No Retreat is basically when the attacker dashes back, they get a degeneration debuff.)

It's not easy, but if you can manage to do the 1st dodge back & take the rest on the block, you can definitely work around it. Obviously, you're going to take some block damage, so depending on the rank of the champs you're using, maybe a few potions here & there. You could also try & use(if possible) on the path champs that have regen in their kit. Sadly, I don't think anyone is immune to that dumb nodes degen. Sorry I don't have a better answer
  • Options
    DuboisDubois Posts: 23
    Dude Hulk has 90% degen resistance iirc, hes a great option. Hes amazing even after act 6, his stun lock cheese is great
  • Options

It's not easy, but if you can manage to do the 1st dodge back & take the rest on the block, you can definitely work around it. Obviously, you're going to take some block damage, so depending on the rank of the champs you're using, maybe a few potions here & there. You could also try & use(if possible) on the path champs that have regen in their kit. Sadly, I don't think anyone is immune to that dumb nodes degen. Sorry I don't have a better answer
    Ahh! Thank you for the tip! I highly appreciate it. I will use the dash back then block technique. Sounds very helpful indeed! Thanks once again :D
  • Options
    Dubois said:

Dude Hulk has 90% degen resistance iirc, hes a great option. Hes amazing even after act 6, his stun lock cheese is great

Ooo! Interesting champion! Might see if I have him as a 5*. Thank you for the champion option :0
  • Options
    DIETYDIETY Posts: 63
    Do watch some guides for it , they helped me a lot
  • Options
    DIETY said:

Do watch some guides for it , they helped me a lot

Alright! Thank you ^^
  • Options

Hello everyone! Glad to be back after my break!! Made a lot of progress in Act 5 and finally, completed it! I have a lot of interesting champions that could possibly be useful for 6.1.1 including Awakened 5* Kitty Pyrde, Awakened 5* Hyperion etc. Not sure if they’re the correct champions to use in this quest!
    Tips and advice would be appreciated! ^^
    Possible team for quest + 5* roster shown below:

Roster shown

My team will vary ^^