Options

Today's the Day!

FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 211 ★★
I'm just vibing right now excited for Act 8-4. I've got plenty of energy refills to take it on too. How are you friends doing today?

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,753 ★★★★
    Pretty excited to get at least the initial clear done today, then a few rounds of BG's for trophy token so I can take my 6* onslaught past r3. 😅
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,380 ★★★
    Waiting for Battlegrounds 😍
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,049 ★★★★
    Gonna explore it day 1 but I’m so excited it’s annoying
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,838 ★★★★★
    It's not all that different from when act 6 or 7 finished. It'll be cool for a few days then the wait begins again for 6 more months until 9.1 drops.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,542 ★★★★★
    edited April 10
    Buttehrs said:

It's not all that different from when act 6 or 7 finished. It'll be cool for a few days then the wait begins again for 6 more months until 9.1 drops.

Act 7 yeah, Act 6 no. Because when act 6.4 released, I'm pretty sure even the legendary players took a month of time to finish that ****. Even after 3 nerfs some paths in 6.4 are most limiting, like 2-3 champ can only do it.

For instance pull + selective timestream in 6.4.5 - needs you a champ who inflict shock/incenerate and a lot of non contact hits, Shuri seems ideal, but she was release 2 years after this content. There's like 4-5 champs who I think can do the path, lol.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 830 ★★★★
    I’m already Valiant but the anticipation is killing me after exploration I can take 2 7*s to r3. Not bad for a mostly ftp player
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,838 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Act 7 yeah, Act 6 no. Because when act 6.4 released, I'm pretty sure even the legendary players took a month of time to finish that ****. Even after 3 nerfs some paths in 6.4 are most limiting, like 2-3 champ can only do it.

For instance pull + selective timestream in 6.4.5 - needs you a champ who inflict shock/incenerate and a lot of non contact hits, Shuri seems ideal, but she was release 2 years after this content. There's like 4-5 champs who I think can do the path, lol.
    You'd be wrong though because tons of people 100% act 6.4 the day is released. Happily? No but they did anyways and that's long before any nerfs.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 884 ★★★★
    Exactly how long till 8.4 drops ?
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 844 ★★★★★
    Looking forward to it. Probably going to take several days to complete. Resources aren’t the problem - old man hand/wrist issues + time constraints prevent marathon gameplay.

Have barely done any rank ups for 2 months in order to rank necessities for ease of exploration. Anything left over will go to favorite champ rank ups I have foregone as I head into Valiant coast mode.
  • Options
    Skyfaw said:

I’m keeping my excitement to a min. 90% chance the boss is bugged and it’s gonna be a roadblock. I got zero faith in these guys 😕

Bugged yeah , roadblock - nah, most of us have 50 revives for that reason
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 183 ★★

Skyfaw said:

I’m keeping my excitement to a min. 90% chance the boss is bugged and it’s gonna be a roadblock. I got zero faith in these guys 😕

Wouldn’t say most of us are willing to burn 50 revives, that absurd.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I think that applies to pretty much everything but the initial couple days of excitement are great and that’s all that matters
  • Options
    Skyfaw said:

Skyfaw said:

Wouldn’t say most of us are willing to burn 50 revives, that absurd.
    Yes, but let's hope for the best.

Surely there's going to be bugs, But I don't think there's going to be any "costly bugs"
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Very exciting

I realized yesterday that I had 9 energy refills expiring 45 minutes before 8.4 release... SMH
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I have plenty of energy refills but not enough time lol, busy work week so I won’t be able to blitz through it like I did with 8.3 but still very excited for it.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    Once I'm off work in about 5 hours, I will check some youtubers on how to tackle 8.4 and try my best to complete it to get Valiant. Hopefully it's not too hard for my skill level. I have about 40 revives total and can rank up one or two champs to rank 5 if needed.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 330 ★★
    This is my preparation act 8.4. mostly I need energy to do it ASAP and do mega opening and rankup for my account.

I saved them for wow worst scenario but I have already achieved all 24 for WOW. WOW gauntlet costs me only 3 revive.