Options

Titan Rant

2»

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,411 ★★★★★

Milan1405 said:

This guy lol...literally one of the luckiest overall I've seen. They're all hits. My only question is how has he been able to open so many titan crystals (clearly endgame) and yet knows pretty much nothing about the top 7 star champions.

I mean, I popped into Usafa's stream two weeks ago and he was using Warlock against Abs Man in the GC meta. Not all endgame players know what they're doing, they just have a lot of money 💀
    Ok maybe he Don't have any other options for Abs man. I agree with endgame whales not knowing anything bout game but I think Usafa knows what he's doing.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,411 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

This guy lol...literally one of the luckiest overall I've seen. They're all hits. My only question is how has he been able to open so many titan crystals (clearly endgame) and yet knows pretty much nothing about the top 7 star champions.

Check OPs name lol.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 670 ★★★
    Addictor said:

Dude what are you complaining about those are great pulls, the only one that I wouldn’t be happy with is the double crossbones. Also how have you opened so many titans?😂 I’ve only opened 4 so far, Jbari, crossbones, thing, and iron heart yesterday

I would be happy about Iron Heart!
    Yeah I am too, from my limited testing so far she’s great. Makes me feel better about pulling Thing last time
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 670 ★★★
    Addictor said:

Hey guys I’m complaining about bad luck toward 2023—2024 newly released champions, I’m not saying those champs I got are bad except CB and Havok!

I get that, before yesterday my titan pulls were all old champs too. It’s frustrating because even if the old champs are good, playing new champs is what makes me enjoy the game. But don’t sleep on Havok, he’s a monster!
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,511 ★★★★★

Milan1405 said:

I mean, I popped into Usafa's stream two weeks ago and he was using Warlock against Abs Man in the GC meta. Not all endgame players know what they're doing, they just have a lot of money 💀
    Ok maybe he Don't have any other options for Abs man. I agree with endgame whales not knowing anything bout game but I think Usafa knows what he's doing.
    He did though, he had Titania but he used her against Thing on first round for some weird reason. That to me sounds a lot like not knowing what you're doing, he could've thrown first round and won the last two cause he had counters for everything, but he didn't cause he doesn't know what he's doing.
  • Options
    DotDot Posts: 12
    That's some of the best luck you can have. First, you got the best champ in the game twice. Second, don't sleep on Havok - take him against Onslaught next time you see him, you'll have a good time. Third, I hope you get a banger pull you're excited about in your next Titan.

I mean seriously, I'd r2 most of these. Probably even r3.

Addictor said:

Got kabammed again!
    My titan openings:
    Hyperion
    Crossbones twice
    Spider ham twice
    Shang chi
    Juggernaut
    Warlock
    Red Skull
    Gladiator
    Havok

Got Havok after the crystal updated! So Kabammed!

I mean why? Only 1 2023—2024 champion out of 11 pulls?
    New champ wise, I guess I got the worst Titan luck!
    I just wanna say Kabam’s RNG is always on kabam’s side, and it’s very intelligent cus it had tested out that I was a new champs collector. It intentionally let the newly released champs avoid me! Woah Kabam is Kabam!

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,342 ★★★★
    Almost all the champions in the Titan pool are extremely good.. close to top tier.. my first Titan was Havok.. since I have good quantity of mutant I rank a champion I think would help my account more.. like Bishop
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,782 Guardian
    Luck issue. Have you tried just getting lucky?
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,358 ★★★★
    If you didn't want any of them, then why did you open the Titan?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,243 ★★★★
    LOL
  • Options
    SchnoodleSchnoodle Posts: 141 ★★
    i’ll gladly take them off your hands
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,380 ★★★★★
    Yeh that sux. Everyone saying how great those old champs are forget that
    * You've probabaly got them all has 6 stars and can rank them up if you want
    * Its fun ranking up and playing new champs
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 122
    I never had a bad titan pool bc I never opened one