**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glykhan is the most fun, rewarding, and fair boss fight I’ve ever played.

By far my favorite boss fight in the game. I’ve always been a guy who loves big numbers and has always been infatuated with the technical part of the game. Punishing, frames, crit rate, multipliers, the works. This fight just itches every single craving I have I swear to god.

I used doctor doom and had the trap mode that made prowess expire one at a time and my lord, I had improved from my first run yesterday. I used 3 three revives instead of the 13 yesterday, and I feel on top of the world.

DOCTOR DOOM WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!! Thank you Kabam for how fun this fight is, and a special thanks to Stewart because he got me excited for Glykhan.

Comments

• Options

DOCTOR DOOM WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!! Thank you Kabam for how fun this fight is, and a special thanks to Stewart because he got me excited for Glykhan.

This comment in conjuncture with your username is one of my favorite things I've read in a while lol
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,792 ★★★★★
    Phase 1 and 3 went quick. Phase 2 for me just bogged down alot.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,418 ★★★★★
    When I first tried the fight I hated it i didn't think that I could punish specials or I would get intercepted (I ended up leaving the quest after sinking a couple revives)

Then I tried again this morning and everything changed
    I didn't know Glykhan idles after his special animations so you can punish him, it definitely makes the fight easier I took out 1.5 phases with my sunspot, the rest of phase 2 with doom and the last phase with toad. No revives were used

I look forward to fighting 2 more times
  • Options
    DOCTAHHHDOOOMMMMMMDOCTAHHHDOOOMMMMMM Posts: 109

This comment in conjuncture with your username is one of my favorite things I've read in a while lol
    Is this the actual karatemike oh my god?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Doctor dooom is the best champion in the game. Long live doctor doom. Bow before the king🛐🛐

Doom was my first 6* r2, r3, r4, awakened, max sig, ascended, r5 as well as my top champ over a year. Happy to see a fellow doom lover. Long live the king🛐. Also he made the glykhan fight very easy for me.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Horseman gambit clapped, one team revive first attempt, one solo revive second attempt, team got him down itemless third attempt.