Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

SQ Mangog ridiculous

Hello Kabam why have u made the level 5 mangog so stupidly difficult with all those additional nodes, it's honestly ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 157
    titania scorp hulk anyone really can smash him
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Yeah spose if u have max ascended 6s or r3 7s mate most stuff is easy in the game but i dont and lots don't either so it has been made way too difficult. Kabam can keep this SQ, after beating those stupid bosses, kindred is a whole other world of stupidity and ridiculousness, and those rewards are just not worth the hassle or time.
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 194 ★★
    Easy 1-shot with Titania.
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    They are making these side quests more annoying than anything…
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,824 ★★★★★
    I’ve just completed Level 4 week 2 Maze. All fights against Man-Thing. No Mangog.
  • Options
    MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    Ha ha! I actually struggled more with Man-Thing than with Mangog. But I agree, this fight and the Kindred one are not really the level I would expect for a monthly side quest.