Options

Shocker MASSIVE nerf

Hey @Kabam Miike can we know why the big nerf to shocker wasn't announced or posted anywhere? I love the champion and taked him to max level, now there is a lot of fights like red skull or maestro that he can't take anymore

Comments

• Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    while it does suck, if it wasn’t announced anywhere then it’s probably a bug that will be fixed
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,249 ★★★★★
    This is shocker heavy damage bug fix 2 I believe if not 3
  • Options
    TheInfamousGodTheInfamousGod Posts: 11

while it does suck, if it wasn’t announced anywhere then it’s probably a bug that will be fixed

Considering 8.4 released and BG's came back on the same day, I would not be surprised if this is a bug.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,063 ★★★
    I think it's a.serious bug glancing shouldn't work since Shocker doesn't crit at all
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,249 ★★★★★
    edited April 12
    ahmynuts said:

This is shocker heavy damage bug fix 2 I believe if not 3

This is to say that if they don't fix it it's happened before
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,320 ★★★★
    edited April 12
    Where’s compensation? Could be a bug and they may reverse it later on
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

I think it's a.serious bug glancing shouldn't work since Shocker doesn't crit at all

That’s not how glancing works. You don’t glance hits that would otherwise crit, it’s that glancing hits *cannot* crit.

Also, considering the last update had extensive notes on bug fixes but had nothing to say about Shocker, I’d expect that this is a bug and not an intentional change.
    Thanks @Wicket329 now I understand
  • Options
    edited April 12

All shocker has is his heavy since he can't crit and not like he has other ways like Idoom or Guardian to do that extra crit damage....

He doesn't get little bursts of damage; but he does hit extra hard on all attacks, because he reduces the opponent's Armour Rating by his Crit Rating (2935, at 7*R1).

Like others have said, no.

Glancing doesn't only affect critical hits. It prevents hits from being critical, and it reduces Ability Accuracy by 100%.

If Shocker's Heavy attack wasn't being Glanced previously for some reason, then that reason was a bug. Shocker had nothing in his kit to prevent him from being Glanced.
    Interesting from what I read of Shocker's abilities their is actually nothing in his kit that prevents Glancing but he can turn off limber
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 561 ★★★

Another bug, another "kabam has silently nerfed a champ" freak out.

Get the facts first, and then set your hair on fire, if appropriate.

I'm sorry, but that just doesn't get the YouTube video views sir.