Options

Am I the only one who finds this node stupid?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
Lol, ppl riot when defenders who disable dex like Photon and Serpsnt r introduced and Kabam were like yeah let's make a whole path in a quest like this

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,137 ★★★★★
    Just stun the defender and it's gone lol
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    Oh lol well I'm done with this path anyway
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,087 ★★★★★
    It is, but also what Rogers said about the stun. The Ebony Maw in 8.4.6 was by far the worst thing about this entire chapter
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

It is, but also what Rogers said about the stun. The Ebony Maw in 8.4.6 was by far the worst thing about this entire chapter

Titania ended him easily for me.

I had a much harder time with the Green goblin at the end of one of those paths where they get power from specials into your block and I cant fully dex his sp1. Only path fight I used revives on (2) :s
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,087 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

ahmynuts said:

Titania ended him easily for me.

I had a much harder time with the Green goblin at the end of one of those paths where they get power from specials into your block and I cant fully dex his sp1. Only path fight I used revives on (2) :s
    Oh yeah she melted him but I was still taking degen so it was stupid lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,137 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

The ebony was ok for me, I had more trouble with the mister negative on that path😭
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    Funny that photon and maw were both mentioned. Photon can parry those non-contact hits. Turn the tables and use her against him. You can't miss lol
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 202 ★★
    I explored it at all and I didn't notice that interaction lol