And who you used it on?

Got a mystic gem and took this lady up.

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,889 ★★★★★
    Chavez squad! I did the same
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,488 ★★★★
    Tech. Took shuri up to r3. Hoping it makes her faster in bg's, and stall a but more when on defense in bg's
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

The downside? The 12 matches I've played so far, she was banned in every one of them 😭.

Btw you took chavez over kush? I think you do got a 7* kushala, is chavez better than kushala?
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 490 ★★★
    Got science. Went with Titania. It was her or pig and since I already have a 6 star rank 4 pig, went with her
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

The downside? The 12 matches I've played so far, she was banned in every one of them 😭.

Btw you took chavez over kush? I think you do got a 7* kushala, is chavez better than kushala?
    Aha yeah she does get banned a lot, but I’ve been fighting a lot of whales and they usually have r3 Chavez too so I’ve been able to use her

Yeah I didn’t take her up cause she was unduped and a pure attacker. She’s great and I think she’s just as good as Chavez on attack, but I didn’t like not having the silver stars + Kushala is more rare than a Chavez so she’d be banned a lot more at r3. I actually get to use her now and I wanted to keep it that way lol
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 868 ★★★
    I will let you know when I finish act 8 exploration. right now I'm at Glykhan's doorstep.
  • Options
    TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 120 ★★★
    Got a mutant and took up Domino
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 948 ★★★★
    edited April 13

Second skill gem unfortunately but still 2 great r3s. The two times he wasn’t banned (both friendlies lol) he won me the round by a landslide
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    Mystic. Contemplating between Werewolf and Wiccan.
  • Options
    xNig said:

I’d say it’s a pretty easy Werewolf unless you really love Wiccan
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,426 ★★★★★
    I got cosmic I saving it for Odin Vox or Gladiator
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Got Mystic and used it on Chavez too, haven't used her yet tho, jaut wanted to grt Valiant
  • Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 69
    I got cosmic and debating knull or gamora
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,777 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Wiccan is a hoss, though. I have mine at r3 and he just wrecks stuff left and right. He's by far the r3 champion (my others being Vox and Bullseye) that I use the most.

Still, I get why people would pick Werewolf. I don't have him myself but he has a terrible habit of completely obliterating everything I put in front of him whenever my opponent drafts him in BG.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,777 ★★★★★
    I pulled a Tech gem and haven't decided who to use it on yet. The only Tech champ I have at r2 at the moment is Shuri and she's an obvious alternative. However, I'm thinking of maybe use it on someone who'll annoying the living daylights out of people in Battlegrounds. I have a feeling that both r3 Mysterio and Sam Wilson would stall out countless fights in BG.

We'll see.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 868 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

I pulled a Tech gem and haven't decided who to use it on yet. The only Tech champ I have at r2 at the moment is Shuri and she's an obvious alternative. However, I'm thinking of maybe use it on someone who'll annoying the living daylights out of people in Battlegrounds. I have a feeling that both r3 Mysterio and Sam Wilson would stall out countless fights in BG.

We'll see.

I'd go with Mysterio or Shuri
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    I didn’t mind any class except tech. Glad I got cosmic.

• Options
    Ercarret said:

We'll see.

Should I r2 my mysterio, shuri or warlock?
    I can rank up two of them, really want a dual bg threat and fun to play champ. All unduped.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 639 ★★★
    Pulled a cosmic gem and serpent from Titan.

Waiting on serpent rebalance info then I'll take him to R3 unduped.
  • Options

Pulled a cosmic gem and serpent from Titan.

Waiting on serpent rebalance info then I'll take him to R3 unduped.

I suggest you to take him up. It will take around 3-4 months for his rebalance info, and he most likely won't get rebalanced, there are ton of mystic champs who can take him, and he is good, but not broken on offense. At the current point of time, although, he would be very valuable at your deck as r3
  • Options
    zuffy said:

I didn’t mind any class except tech. Glad I got cosmic.

That venom is beautiful 🥰
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,488 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

We'll see.

Mysterious! He's so annoying.

I fought a cap Sam Wilson r3 yesterday and he's not that tanky.
    Annoying but nothing near mysterio level annoying.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★

Got the gem of cytorak from explo and himself from the nexus
  • Options
    CazCaz Posts: 9

Mystic! Kush kush is my Valiant rank up!
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 327 ★★

I got cosmic and debating knull or gamora

Knull. 1000%
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Mutant.

My options are duped Sauron, StormX, Gambit or Colossus.

Not sure how any of those will help against the Onslaughts, Bullseyes, Kushalas and copious amounts of good R2 options that my battlegrounds enemies have in Platinum. Honestly might just wait even though I’m not valiant, I would feel icky taking any of them up.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

xNig said:

Wiccan is a hoss, though. I have mine at r3 and he just wrecks stuff left and right. He's by far the r3 champion (my others being Vox and Bullseye) that I use the most.

Still, I get why people would pick Werewolf. I don't have him myself but he has a terrible habit of completely obliterating everything I put in front of him whenever my opponent drafts him in BG.
    Yeah. Thing is, Wiccan does Wiccan stuff so well already when at R2. Tbh I don’t see a big benefit for him being at R3.

Werewolf though, I’ve just gotten him so not too familiar with him. I know he’s a good attacker but on D, I wonder how he performs.

I have alternatives like Kindred, duped Mangog, duped DM, unduped Sassy as well. (My Chavez is already at R3.)