Options

What gem you got from act 8 exploration

2»

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Tech for HB. Other choices were warlock, Guilly99 sig 100, and IMIW.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 254 ★★★
    Pulled a science gem then I got Hulk and Photon. But I used it on Titania. She's been cheesing a lot of end game fights lately.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 913 ★★★★
    lol
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 57

I’ve not used Hulkbuster much but surprised you picked him over Warlock. I’ve got a 7 star g99 who’s boring to play but is really versatile with double-immunity, degen, power-control, and ramp up, so I think I would have picked her over HB too.

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★★

I’ve not used Hulkbuster much but surprised you picked him over Warlock. I’ve got a 7 star g99 who’s boring to play but is really versatile with double-immunity, degen, power-control, and ramp up, so I think I would have picked her over HB too.

HB is insane for raids and one of the best attackers in battlegrounds
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,743 ★★★★
    Got cosmic so used it on Gladiator.

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,620 ★★★★★
    Was hoping for mystic or tech cause I wanted to r3 Chavez or Shuri for Necropolis exploration but I'm happy with this:
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 844 ★★★★★

No Hulk or any other worthy science champ. In some ways, so much easier… zero thought needed.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I got my most wanted class and most wanted titan crystal pull. Still super excited about it and I’m having a ton of fun with destroyer.

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★

I got my most wanted class and most wanted titan crystal pull. Still super excited about it and I’m having a ton of fun with destroyer.

Now that’s awesome. Happy destroying!
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,787 ★★★★★

Ercarret said:

I pulled a Tech gem and haven't decided who to use it on yet. The only Tech champ I have at r2 at the moment is Shuri and she's an obvious alternative. However, I'm thinking of maybe use it on someone who'll annoying the living daylights out of people in Battlegrounds. I have a feeling that both r3 Mysterio and Sam Wilson would stall out countless fights in BG.

We'll see.

Should I r2 my mysterio, shuri or warlock?
    I can rank up two of them, really want a dual bg threat and fun to play champ. All unduped.
    Shuri to r2 is an easy decision in my mind. While I'm not entirely sure if I want to r3 her, I r2'd her the moment I got her. If you've got Necropolis left to do, she's great there as well. But she is a dual threat in BG for sure.

It's harder to decide between Mysterio and Warlock. I think Mysterio is the bigger annoyance in BG, at least until you awaken Warlock. The again I prefer Warlock on attack, so it's pretty much 50/50 in my mind.

Ercarret said:

I pulled a Tech gem and haven't decided who to use it on yet. The only Tech champ I have at r2 at the moment is Shuri and she's an obvious alternative. However, I'm thinking of maybe use it on someone who'll annoying the living daylights out of people in Battlegrounds. I have a feeling that both r3 Mysterio and Sam Wilson would stall out countless fights in BG.

We'll see.

Mysterious! He's so annoying.

I fought a cap Sam Wilson r3 yesterday and he's not that tanky.
    Annoying but nothing near mysterio level annoying.
    Who did you fight him with? While lots of cosmic champs can deal with his auto-block, I find fighting him with someone who can't deal with it really annoying. That being said, I can see how Mysterio is just annoying against every champion you throw at him. There's no way to really circumvent that damage reflection other than to try to push him to his SP2.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
    I got cosmic

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Roberto Da Costa, heir to the Da Costa fortune...

My other two options were sauron and profx, so
    a pretty easy decision tbh.
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 116
    Got a science gem and was originally going to r3 Silk but she was crushing at r1 so she went to r2. And I used the r3 gem on photon instead.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 275 ★★★
    For me the worst class available. Have champs I want to rank up in every class except skill. So went with Korg.

You Can argue that he is good, but I dont care about battlegrounds and AW (I play VC and P3)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,536 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Ercarret said:

We'll see.

I can rank up two of them, really want a dual bg threat and fun to play champ. All unduped.
    Shuri to r2 is an easy decision in my mind. While I'm not entirely sure if I want to r3 her, I r2'd her the moment I got her. If you've got Necropolis left to do, she's great there as well. But she is a dual threat in BG for sure.

It's harder to decide between Mysterio and Warlock. I think Mysterio is the bigger annoyance in BG, at least until you awaken Warlock. The again I prefer Warlock on attack, so it's pretty much 50/50 in my mind.

Ercarret said:

We'll see.

Who did you fight him with? While lots of cosmic champs can deal with his auto-block, I find fighting him with someone who can't deal with it really annoying. That being said, I can see how Mysterio is just annoying against every champion you throw at him. There's no way to really circumvent that damage reflection other than to try to push him to his SP2.
    I'll probably rank up shuri for now and hold my gem.

Also cap sam is easy to fight as long as you don't get him to sp2.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,144 ★★★

I got cosmic and debating knull or gamora

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,749 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Ercarret said:

We'll see.

Ercarret said:

We'll see.

I can't remember who I used now, and since it was on day 1 it isn't in my matches anymore. 🥲
    Not gonna lie though, it was likely somebody relatively good at countering him.

And for your comment about shuri, u found her not fast enough in bg's at r2, but now that I have taken her to r3 (pulled tech 2-3 from 8.4) she's an absolute beast now!