Options

Why are Defenders hitting me in BG’s?

Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Posts: 37
edited April 14 in General Discussion
I was just playing Battlegrounds when all of a sudden, I got hit by the defender… why does Kabam think this is a good way to make the defenders AI… I was about to land the second hit of a heavy attack with Chee’ilth, and as she was about to bring her axe down to strike Red Cyclops’ noggin like Kratos with the power of 2 f***king ghost animals… cyclops punches me in the face?! I was playing the match perfectly and he still punched me… Why did Kabam think to make the AI this way? I’m the attacker… so why is the defender attacking me? I’m curious to hear ideas for how Kabam could solve this AI issue. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,656 ★★★★★
    Yeah Red Cyclops is bugged from past month, blue-yellow Cyclops does not attack.
    I'm sure it'll get fixed in a day or two 😀
  • Options
    Caprice88Caprice88 Posts: 33

@Caprice88 Damn you might be right bro… Kabam Mike is always up to no good. I now blame him for this issue. He’s the number 1 suspect. Thanks detective.

You can call me "the dark Knight" (pls don't ban me kabam) 😭😭😭
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,740 ★★★★
    Lmao, best troll post award goes to you OP.
    Getting hit in bg's is akin to your opponents having their masteries like parry available and getting parried in bg's.
    Imagine that. Haha
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,740 ★★★★

Bro tried to sneak in cyclops and thought we wouldn't notice

Keep in mind it's the same guy that thinks defenders in pvp modes shouldn't be able to parry him, this may be a serious post after all. 😬
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    Sounds lIke OP would like defenders to just stand still and take a beat down like a good little soldier. All this issues with defenders being able to parry and counter attack is too much. I think what OP is looking for is the training room. NO SKILL need in that game mode.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,322 ★★★★
    edited April 14
    Skill issue or trolling
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Skill issue or trolling

I'm going to guess trolling. Sounds like a want to be redfire post.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    He is correct...
    Last BG fight, the defender starred in front of me and didn't attacked

So I won by 100%
    🤥
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 183 ★★
    edited April 14

I was taking the post seriously until he mentioned he was fighting a Red Cyclops in BGs.

That the part that got you, he had me with the title 😂