Options

Why is Onslaught a 7* and Kitty isn't?

As per title question, he's obviously a better champion than her, meanwhile she is getting the Quake treatment in terms of coming out as a 7*.
What's the logic behind it?

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,669 ★★★★★
    Kitty will be 7*
    So will Dr Doom but in later phases
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,028 ★★★★

As per title question, he's obviously a better champion than her, meanwhile she is getting the Quake treatment in terms of coming out as a 7*.
    What's the logic behind it?

He’s not better than her, that’s very subjective. You’re just overrating him and underrating her.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,028 ★★★★
    Addictor said:

Onslaught is kinda overrated, I don’t think he is the best mutant.

If you can’t constantly heavy the opponent the damage is terrible.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,080 ★★★
    Kitty is more likely to be 7 star but Hercules definitely won't be
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,533 ★★★★★
    Kitty is better than onslaught but onslaught has more uses. Kitty would be the last mutant to enter 7* pool.
  • Options
    JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 124
    edited April 14
    Onslaught is so overrated
    Not top 3 and I stand on that hill
    The playerbase just riding him the same way they did Omega sentinel, apocalypse, Iron doom and so much more when they were initially released they're good but not close to being as good as the playerbase tried to convince us they were and eventually they fell off
    Eventually the hype will die give it time
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★★
    edited April 14
    JAYIRI said:

Onslaught is so overrated
    Not top 3 and I stand on that hill
    The playerbase just riding him the same way they did Omega sentinel, apocalypse, Iron doom and so much more when they were initially released they're good but not close to being as good as the playerbase tried to convince us they were and eventually they fell off
    Eventually the hype will die give it time

Completely different cases here. Apoc still hasn’t fallen off, he’s just not build for battlegrounds. Onslaught is already on every deck in battlegrounds. He’s a counter to bullseye which makes him super relevant and he nukes battlegrounds fights. Triple immunities that make him heal + non contact attacks + great damage for both long and short form content + a counter to annoying skill champs

MVP for Hazard Shift and Necro and an annoying defender on top of that. I think Kitty is broken but I have a 7* Onslaught and he crushes everything. This whole overrated thing people try and push for any popular champ is weird
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,339 ★★★★
    Kitty will most likely receive the quake treatment