This type of champion should just be forgotten

Why he even is a 6 star? Just wasted a 6* cristal for nothing

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,372 ★★★★
    I had enough credits or whatever needed to get him in that Cap's Commision event and chose to do a basic 7* instead lol
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 7,136 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

He's not even bad, his kit is just annoying

Yeah, you could keep his entire kit and just change the way he converts armors to furies and he’d be solid.
    Yeah that's the worst and most annoying part by far
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    You’d have more of an argument if you had pulled Elektra or something. He’s definitely still got uses, you’re just wanting something else. Look on the bright side.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 2,097 ★★★★★
    Who?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    You mean one of the next Deathless champions?
    Nah, I don’t think so.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 3,321 ★★★★★

Who?

He’s obviously talking about uh…that one champ

I don’t remember now either
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,813 ★★★★★
    edited April 13
    He’s not bad (I got him a few months ago), but he’s just really stressful to play and you gotta choose between damage and utility.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 2,197 ★★★★
    Next champ to be buffed
  • ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 138

Next champ to be buffed

Already buffed
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 934 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

He’s not bad (I got him a few months ago), but he’s just really stressful to play and you gotta choose between damage and utility.

He would have been so much less stressful if the Fury buffs fell off one at a time.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 361 ★★★
    he needs a buff, the gameplay of holding block after each combo is annoying, but I love his design and concept
  • Dr_doom1Dr_doom1 Posts: 108

You’d have more of an argument if you had pulled Elektra or something. He’s definitely still got uses, you’re just wanting something else. Look on the bright side.

I also pulled her and daredevil later 😭
  • TeeBleezyTeeBleezy Posts: 38
    He's not a bad champ at all. It's just his gameplay is a little awkward with having to dash back and hold. Nullify and stagger immune, very easy access to heal block, damage ramp (albeit tied to that aforementioned awkward mechanic) and a coupla huge power drains. Plus, he mitigates special damage (including sp3s) while holding block via his sig ability. Interesting kit.