Black Cat
3%
CosmicSpider5 1 vote
Elsa Bloodstone
3%
Z2f6hQ 1 vote
Kate Bishop
88%
Ragnarok13MagrailothosSummonerNRRayven5220sxlbstverliebtJava_Junkiecaptain_rogersPowerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimeErcarretGiantwalrus56Ben_15455willrun4adonutBanaksmbgibsonJJMACManbatnSilentArisMarvelNoobNacho98 23 votes
Gandi Lagti
3%
The_Boss253 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Kate Bishop
    As much as I love Black Cat, I gotta give it to Kate - she truly is an amazing champion.
  • Options
    Prashant1212Prashant1212 Posts: 17
    Ercarret said:

As much as I love Black Cat, I gotta give it to Kate - she truly is an amazing champion.

Why mate?
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,827 Guardian
    Kate Bishop. She is probably the best overall skill champ right now.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,304 ★★★★★
    Kate Bishop
    Who is gandi lagti?
  • Options
    LP911LP911 Posts: 7
    Kate Bishop
    Kate she is such a good champ
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 174
    edited April 5
    Kate Bishop

Ercarret said:

Why mate?

her rotation is easy, her utility is solid, her damage ceiling is hella high, and she's a key piece for when/ if you do Necro.

also, and this gets left out too often, she's also SUPER FUN to use.

IMO, ymmv.
  • Options
    Okay, thanks
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Kate Bishop

Ercarret said:

Why mate?
    For most matches, she's got really strong DOT in the form of passive Coldsnap. Few champions are outright immune to Coldsnap and since it's a passive, she bypasses the shrugging abilities of some champions. You can then infinitely refresh it by hitting the opponent into the wall. That can be a little tricky but to help you out, she can charge her heavy attack so that it pushes defenders further back.

Other than the Coldsnap, she has three different arrows types as well: one that lowers the defender's chance to place debuffs on you, one that deals extra damage when the opponent charges their heavy attack, and finally one that increases your critical damage rating and reduces the defender's crit resistance to 0 (both of which are important for the Coldsnap since you can make it crit for extra damage with a perfect release).

She also auto-evades when she would get struck by a basic attack while stunned, giving you a great safety net.

You most likely won't care about the vast majority of her trick arrows since the only place I've seen them all utilized together is Necropolis and the Coldsnap one is usually enough for everyday content, but she is a monster for Necropolis. It takes a lot of practice and I never perfected my play enough to be comfortable using her there, but there's no denying that she has true goddess potential in there. Outside of Necropolis, she showcases her divine potential even in the hands of those of us who possess a more average level of skill.
  • Options
    Really helpful got to know her better thanks bud
  • Options
    But I have a question Elsa Bloodstone is also very good skill champ, right? So can I level her up after Kate?
    Ercarret said:

Ercarret said:

Why mate?
    For most matches, she's got really strong DOT in the form of passive Coldsnap. Few champions are outright immune to Coldsnap and since it's a passive, she bypasses the shrugging abilities of some champions. You can then infinitely refresh it by hitting the opponent into the wall. That can be a little tricky but to help you out, she can charge her heavy attack so that it pushes defenders further back.

Other than the Coldsnap, she has three different arrows types as well: one that lowers the defender's chance to place debuffs on you, one that deals extra damage when the opponent charges their heavy attack, and finally one that increases your critical damage rating and reduces the defender's crit resistance to 0 (both of which are important for the Coldsnap since you can make it crit for extra damage with a perfect release).

She also auto-evades when she would get struck by a basic attack while stunned, giving you a great safety net.

You most likely won't care about the vast majority of her trick arrows since the only place I've seen them all utilized together is Necropolis and the Coldsnap one is usually enough for everyday content, but she is a monster for Necropolis. It takes a lot of practice and I never perfected my play enough to be comfortable using her there, but there's no denying that she has true goddess potential in there. Outside of Necropolis, she showcases her divine potential even in the hands of those of us who possess a more average level of skill.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 174
    Kate Bishop

But I have a question Elsa Bloodstone is also very good skill champ, right? So can I level her up after Kate?

most people would say Cat? Elsa is still a beast, and has an awesome synergy with Kate if you want to abuse evading defenders.
  • Options
    Thanks buddy

most people would say Cat? Elsa is still a beast, and has an awesome synergy with Kate if you want to abuse evading defenders.