Options

Paragon eq when

RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 698 ★★★
We got tb eq after paragon and now majorty has acces to valiant when will we get peq

Comments

• Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 345 ★★★
    we didn’t get tb we until a few months before valiant was a thing, so i wouldn’t expect a paragon difficulty for at least another year. especially since we have the paragon gauntlet
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 397 ★★★

we didn’t get tb we until a few months before valiant was a thing, so i wouldn’t expect a paragon difficulty for at least another year. especially since we have the paragon gauntlet

We had TBEQ for almost a full year before Valiant.

But like you said we have the Paragauntlet, so I doubt we’ll see a Paragon level EQ anytime soon (and I doubt it would be much of a difficulty bump if that’s what you’re looking for)

Jinx
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 345 ★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

that’s right, idk why i thought they added tb eq when they added paragon gauntlet
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    I don't think TB EQ is nearly as stale as Cav EQ was just before we got TB EQ. I was thoroughly bored with Cav EQ by that point, whereas I think TB EQ is fairly fun.

My guess is that we'll see changes to the Paragauntlet rewards before we see anything with the actual EQ change. In the future, I also think it's possible that we see more Valiant objectives for the existing gauntlet. I think that could be a good way to increase the rewards when it becomes necessary without having to introduce a whole new difficulty. Obviously a new difficulty will come eventually, but it's probably quite a way away. I reckon we might even see a new Valiant gauntlet before we see a new EQ difficulty, but I think such a gauntlet is still probably far away as well.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 825 ★★★★
    The paragon gauntlet is just fine, they should try something new for valiant
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 83
    Not as many people as you think are valiants