Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who is better between below after buff

My question isn't who get better buff but my question is who is better out of these after buffed, so my question is better buff❎better champion✅

Who is better between below after buff 100 votes

Nightcrawler
18% 18 votes
Gladiator
44% 44 votes
Luke cage
11% 11 votes
Red guardian
27% 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 292 ★★
    All four are outclassed
  • Options
    VxnxmVxnxm Posts: 13
    Personally I think luke cage is the weakest of all of them as he doesn't have much going for him accept his indestructible and immunity to bleed
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    edited April 13
    People think Gladiator buff was better than Red Guardian's? 💀
    I don't see Gladiator finishing fights in 30 secs lmao.
  • Options
    DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Posts: 53
    Luke cage is definitely worst, I'd say gladiator1 rg2 and nc3
  • Options
    edited April 14
    I don't see any of the others (or most champs in the game for that matter) doing a rol fight in 18 hits:

Also outclassed? Lmao I swear people are still sleeping on Red Guardian so bad it hurts my eyes.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 799 ★★★★

Luke cage is definitely worst, I'd say gladiator1 rg2 and nc3

He keeps getting a buff here and there, and the 5 people that play him don't care about it
  • Options

Red guardian is absolutely busted , his buff is the most impactful out of the four

Agreed, I have a r5 ascended and he finishes fights in 20 secs I never even get to sp2.
    It's crazy to me that people still aren't giving him as much attention when the guy is just as busted as Hulk in terms of raw damage.
  • Options
    GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 134 ★★
    Gladiator and its not even close
  • Options
    edited April 14

Can Gladiator delete 500k healthpools in 18 hits?
  • Options
    GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 134 ★★

18 hits? Probably not. But 18 seconds (from max ramp up) probably
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 404 ★★★

I don't see any of the others (or most champs in the game for that matter) doing a rol fight in 18 hits:

Also outclassed? Lmao I swear people are still sleeping on Red Guardian so bad it hurts my eyes.

Red guardian good while gladiator cheesing wow fights like Dani
  • Options
    edited April 14

18 hits? Probably not. But 18 seconds (from max ramp up) probably
    I tried rol fights with mine, he's not that fast unless there's a very long special attack for him to dash into. The actual damage output from basic attacks is nowhere near Red Guardian's.
  • Options
    Red guardian good but in a class with a lot of other that have his utility and more while gladiator comes from a class that doesn’t have some his most useful utility and has damage that’s pretty good
  • Options

She-Hulk cheesed WoW Abs Man, what's your point?
    Just because Gladiator can cheese a fight or two in very specific matchups doesn't mean he's overall better. I can guarantee you Red Guardian is faster than Gladiator in at least 80% of scenarios, I have tested both already at r4.
  • Options

Just because Gladiator can cheese a fight or two in very specific matchups doesn't mean he's overall better. I can guarantee you Red Guardian is faster than Gladiator in at least 80% of scenarios, I have tested both already at r4.
    Faster doesn’t mean better cgr faster than hulkling yet hulkling better. Hulk faster than Titania but Titania better. You can be faster but not better look at utility gladiator utility is way better than red guardians. armor up counters, with unblockable and unstoppable, 80% special damage reduction 200% buff accuracy, power drain and burn immunity, miss counter, evade counter, nullify, stagger, and fate seal counter.
  • Options
    edited April 14

Red guardian good but in a class with a lot of other that have his utility and more while gladiator comes from a class that doesn’t have some his most useful utility and has damage that’s pretty good

That doesn't really change the fact that he is quicker than Gladiator for most matchups. The question was which buff was better overall, Red Guardian went from garbage to easily top 10 in the science class, Gladiator went from mid to maybe top 10 but there are still a lot of cosmics that do what he does better.
    Red Guardian is the second best buff immune in the game now and he's a nuke in BGs, he isn't outclassed by as many science champs as Gladiator is by cosmic champs.
  • Options

That doesn't really change the fact that he is quicker than Gladiator for most matchups. The question was which buff was better overall, Red Guardian went from garbage to easily top 10 in the science class, Gladiator went from mid to maybe top 10 but there are still a lot of cosmics that do what he does better.
    Red Guardian is the second best buff immune in the game now and he's a nuke in BGs, he isn't outclassed by as many science champs as Gladiator is by cosmic champs.
    Definitely not second best buff immune when Titania and Cassie both exist and handle more
  • Options

Faster doesn’t mean better cgr faster than hulkling yet hulkling better. Hulk faster than Titania but Titania better. You can be faster but not better look at utility gladiator utility is way better than red guardians. armor up counters, with unblockable and unstoppable, 80% special damage reduction 200% buff accuracy, power drain and burn immunity, miss counter, evade counter, nullify, stagger, and fate seal counter.
    I could say the same thing about utility, utility doesn't make a champ better, speed and damage does and Red Guardian is better at both. The thing is, .ost people agree BGs is the most important game mode so by those standards alone he is better.
    Not to mention, Red Guardian can take nearly every single matchup Gladiator can take but faster (FAM included), he doesn't need to counter armor cause his crit rating is huge (except for Shuri and Red Skull but that's it).

Titania is not better than Hulk lmao.
  • Options

Definitely not second best buff immune when Titania and Cassie both exist and handle more
    Titania is #1 which is why I said second best but you think Cassie is better? It takes her like a whole minute just to ramp up her stings and another 20 to get off big sp2 lol.
  • Options

I could say the same thing about utility, utility doesn't make a champ better, speed and damage does and Red Guardian is better at both. The thing is, .ost people agree BGs is the most important game mode so by those standards alone he is better.
    Not to mention, Red Guardian can take nearly every single matchup Gladiator can take but faster (FAM included), he doesn't need to counter armor cause his crit rating is huge (except for Shuri and Red Skull but that's it).

You can keep your opinion but just saying Titania and gladiator better than the ones you say they are worse than
  • Options

You can keep your opinion but just saying Titania and gladiator better than the ones you say they are worse than
    You keep saying Gladiator is better yet you already admitted his damage output is worse. None of his utility makes up for the damage difference because at the end of the day Red Guardian can take 90% of the matchups Gladiator can take, meanwhile Gladiator will struggle against most of the mystic class alone.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,902 ★★★★★

You keep saying Gladiator is better yet you already admitted his damage output is worse. None of his utility makes up for the damage difference because at the end of the day Red Guardian can take 90% of the matchups Gladiator can take, meanwhile Gladiator will struggle against most of the mystic class alone.
    I think RG buff was better but I think Gladiator’s buff was pretty neat. I’ve seen some battlegrounds streams of people using him and he’s deleting healthpools pretty fast and taking champs like photon down pretty easily with his special dash in mechanic. I’d say RG > Glad > Luke > NC for the buffs. Maybe Luke will change because I haven’t seen much out of him yet but they’re all great
  • Options
    Cgr takes 90% of hulkling fights and does them faster but hulkling considered better so why does this change for gladiator maybe you just hate him
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

I think RG buff was better but I think Gladiator’s buff was pretty neat. I’ve seen some battlegrounds streams of people using him and he’s deleting healthpools pretty fast and taking champs like photon down pretty easily with his special dash in mechanic. I’d say RG > Glad > Luke > NC for the buffs. Maybe Luke will change because I haven’t seen much out of him yet but they’re all great
    Oh no I definitely think he's great, mine's r4 and currently in my deck cause he deletes Red Skulls and Shuris, as well as Rintrahs which is pretty crazy. I just think Red Guardian's was a tad better because he quite literally went from garbage to possibly top 5 in the science class, yes I know hot take and a lot of people will disagree but I think once people start using him more they will realize his true potential, my r5 is just as quick as my 7* Juggs which is just nuts.
  • Options
    edited April 14
    gladiator went from worst and most hated 2023 champ to top 5 cosmic and loved
  • Options
    edited April 14

gladiator went from worst and most hated 2023 champ to top 5 cosmic and loved

He is not top 5, Herc Hulkling Galan Adam CGR and Vox still exist.

Cgr takes 90% of hulkling fights and does them faster but hulkling considered better so why does this change for gladiator maybe you just hate him

Hulkling is considered better because of his defensive value, and I have Gladiator in my deck so I don't hate him either, I'm just not biased.
  • Options

Yes he can haha