**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks for all your help deciding. Here are my very skilled Valiant ladies.

SquammoSquammo Posts: 431 ★★★
Now I just need the gold and iso to level them up.

Comments

• Options
    ayyy congrats!
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited April 15
    Bro they LITERALLY have the same stats lol.
    I guess their other stats must be similar too since they are very close in PI
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,837 ★★★★★
    Stats copy paste
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,382 ★★★★★
    Very brave in one choice that you made
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Ctrl c, Ctrl v
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 792 ★★★
    Congrats man, I almost did Jabari R3 as well, but went CB at the last minute.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,357 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

If you still think Jabari Panther is bad after the Fintech challenge, you either don't understand her kit or how to use her very well, or just straight up didn't do them.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited April 15
    Wait I was so surprised by the same stats that I forgot it's jabari panther you took to r3.

Kind Sir, what fiend of hell possessed you to make such ungodly sacrifice?
  • Options
    edited April 15

Wait I was so surprised by the same stats that I forgot it's jabari panther you took to r3.

Kind Sir, what fiend of hell possessed you to make such ungodly sacrifice?

It's called the High IQ fiend, it possesses people who know how to use Jabari Panther and don't underestimate her just because 90% of the people on the forums do too lol.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,428 ★★★★★
    RIP
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,382 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

If you still think Jabari Panther is bad after the Fintech challenge, you either don't understand her kit or how to use her very well, or just straight up didn't do them.
    Youtubers have mostly used Tigra in that challenge, say whatever you want or have Kabam do whatever challenge they want, JABARI will never be THAT hero.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,640 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Youtubers have mostly used Tigra in that challenge, say whatever you want or have Kabam do whatever challenge they want, JABARI will never be THAT hero.
    I feel like I’ve not heard many summoners claiming that Jabari is “bad”, just very underwhelming when compared to the likes of other crazy skill champs. Sure, she can have her uses, but that doesn’t mean that she’s “underestimated by 90% of the forums”. I would claim her as situationally useful, but not overwhelming in the damage department. She also doesn’t *in my opinion* the most fun animations, which tends to be an underlying determining factor for a lot of players.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

If she can take that many fights in a Gauntlet then she obviously is THAT good. You're either just bad with her (very likely since you use Herc for everything even though you claim "6* 🤢") or ignorant, or both.
  • Options

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

I feel like I’ve not heard many summoners claiming that Jabari is “bad”, just very underwhelming when compared to the likes of other crazy skill champs. Sure, she can have her uses, but that doesn’t mean that she’s “underestimated by 90% of the forums”. I would claim her as situationally useful, but not overwhelming in the damage department. She also doesn’t *in my opinion* the most fun animations, which tends to be an underlying determining factor for a lot of players.
    Well for me it was between her and Falcon. Fun is something I definitely would not associate with him. I’m just happy to be valiant. Other people have definitely taken up worse champs for that exact same reason due to lack of champs. I just had the misfortune of pulling 2 skill gems.
  • Options
    Squammo said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Well for me it was between her and Falcon. Fun is something I definitely would not associate with him. I’m just happy to be valiant. Other people have definitely taken up worse champs for that exact same reason due to lack of champs. I just had the misfortune of pulling 2 skill gems.
    People are acting like you r3 a Venom The Duck or something 💀 don't listen to them lol she's good. She's obviously not the best skill champ but it was a good r3 option nonetheless, she has A TON of damage after she starts the hunt and anything that bleeds is pretty much dead. She also has decent utility with the cleanse charges, nothing crazy but useful.
  • Options

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

You call this very underwhelming?
    https://youtu.be/VyKuTvkoo4s?si=vhkM11IOOlBHXOIB
    Genuine question lol
  • Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 148

Genuine question lol

Can you find me something similar to this for 7* unduped BLADE?

I very much need it
  • Options
    edited April 16
    Wolf911 said:

Genuine question lol

Can you find me something similar to this for 7* unduped BLADE?

I very much need it
    This was all I could find unfortunately:
    https://youtu.be/sZ1hR4KIvGk?si=QLK107VdbWW95GGq
    I do think the 7* will be very good for Chavez, Galan, Mephisto, Spot, FAM and maybe Rintrah due to them being dimensional beings though so hey, at least you can cheese a bunch of annoying meta defenders with him even if you can't use him for other matchups although I do believe he will still be decent enough as long as the defender can bleed (give him crit rating stat of course).
  • Options

Squammo said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

People are acting like you r3 a Venom The Duck or something 💀 don't listen to them lol she's good. She's obviously not the best skill champ but it was a good r3 option nonetheless, she has A TON of damage after she starts the hunt and anything that bleeds is pretty much dead. She also has decent utility with the cleanse charges, nothing crazy but useful.
    She does have some great match ups. Something else I noticed while getting the hang out of her was that most of the videos I had watched about her were before relics and especially since she’s unduped she doesn’t get that unstoppable and hunt won’t last the extra time from the sig, having a relic is quite nice since you can drop your heavy after the relic when hunt is almost over. Without the relic it seems to be trickier at times to find an opening.