**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ain’t no way

SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 172 β˜…β˜…
I pulled 3 straight Sersi from Titan!!! I hate this game. Tell me it ain’t so Kabam 😭

Β«1

Comments

• Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 634 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i pulled antman 6th time today lols
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Double dupes suck but remember, it could always be worse 🀣

Hey atleast you can put him on bg defence now
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,226 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 111 β˜…
    Skyfaw said:

I pulled 3 straight Sersi from Titan!!! I hate this game. Tell me it ain’t so Kabam 😭

That's why I don't hoard, this game's rng is off the charts. Avoid disappointment, open early ahahhaha. I feel your pain though...
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,384 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Oh he already is in my deck, this was my first victim, tried to be sneaky with the r2 awakened Silk but he's too chunky 😎

I already gave him the 20 sigs from Act 8:

And I will keep giving him sigs, everyone laughs now but when I finally get him to r3 sig 200, everyone will be trembling in fear when they see him lmao. Besides, I have to live up to my name, Thing will be my first r6 7* someday 😌

Tremble with fear when they see your Thing?

Insert your own jokes here, folks...πŸ˜‰
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,039 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Skyfaw said:

this game's rng is off the charts
    What does this even mean
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 656 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Oh he already is in my deck, this was my first victim, tried to be sneaky with the r2 awakened Silk but he's too chunky 😎

And I will keep giving him sigs, everyone laughs now but when I finally get him to r3 sig 200, everyone will be trembling in fear when they see him lmao. Besides, I have to live up to my name, Thing will be my first r6 7* someday 😌

Nice! This is why I wasn’t too upset when I pulled him from the Titan Crystal. All it takes is 1 dupe and some sig stones and he’s a scary defender.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,362 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 16

That's just sad, the forums left you hanging lmao.
  • Options

Nice! This is why I wasn’t too upset when I pulled him from the Titan Crystal. All it takes is 1 dupe and some sig stones and he’s a scary defender.
    Yeah definitely, initially I was just doing it for the memes but a sig 200 Thing on defense when you don't have a counter is always scary and it's pretty much a guaranteed timeout, we've all been there before lol so yeah hopefully sig 200 soon and then straight to r3.
    Also, I still haven't lost hope on a Thing buff, all they need to do is make the Torch and Fantastic synergies base kit and he'll be decent enough.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 138 β˜…

apparently we're not doing phrasing...
  • Options

I was waiting for the roasting session but nobody posted any jokes, not a single punchline. Stand-up comedy turned into stand-up tragedy, sad.
  • Options

I was waiting for the roasting session but nobody posted any jokes, not a single punchline. Stand-up comedy turned into stand-up tragedy, sad.
    People saw my sig 40 Sersi and died on the inside no jokes here.
  • Options
    edited April 16
    Skyfaw said:

Hey I have a sig 40 Thing, it ain't too bad once you're done huffing copium trust me πŸ’€
  • Options

Skyfaw said:

Hey I have a sig 40 Thing, it ain't too bad once you're done huffing copium trust me πŸ’€
    Sigs on thing are actually good. Sersi sig ability is terrible not relatable 1 bit.
  • Options
    Skyfaw said:

Skyfaw said:

Sigs on thing are actually good. Sersi sig ability is terrible not relatable 1 bit.
    Wdym not relatable? Hard disagree there, her awakened ability gives her a regen buff when a hit glances and the higher the sig the bigger the regens. If Thing's sig is valuable to you then Sersi's should be too cause it turns her into an absolute unit on defense.
    Also, Sersi's first 40 sigs are the most important cause the regen buffs go from 5% health per regen at sig 1 to 10% per regen buff at sig 40. The other 160 sigs on the other hand yes useless cause the regen barely goes from 10% to 15% per regen buff.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You cant complain about Thing when your name's ItsClobberinTime
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

Thing was at the top of the science class back when I created this account in 2019. Top defender, op attacker for questing with full synergy team and suicides.
    However, he has been a victim of circumstance, the times have changed and he's no longer good except for defense when he's sig 200. So yes, I think I will complain lmao he's trash on offense compared to what we have now, even with the full F4 synergy team and suicides on he's not better than Titania Hulk Red Guardian etc.
    If I could change my name I would.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,453 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jefechuta said:

I figured it out...
    If I change my name to "7starOnslaught" maybe I'll pull him from my next titan!
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ahmynuts said:
    That poor guy being tagged in everthing.
    Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu

I think back to back 3Γ—sersi is a bit too much to salvage, even for pikolu .
    I'd love 3xSersi back to back because then that is more sigs for her. The more sigs, the higher her prestige, and the longer she will stay as the top champion on my account.

As a matter of fact, I'd pay good money to have 3 sersis back to back
    I'm ngl. A lot of my sersi disdain came from her being an annoying af defender on release. And she is JUST a bit underused so you forget just enough on her timing that she rails you again. Bur also. I just now watched eternals and realized she is not in fact..played by Angelina Jolie. Which was another reason I didn't like her. Whoops. Hahaha
  • Options

Skyfaw said:

Skyfaw said:

Wdym not relatable? Hard disagree there, her awakened ability gives her a regen buff when a hit glances and the higher the sig the bigger the regens. If Thing's sig is valuable to you then Sersi's should be too cause it turns her into an absolute unit on defense.
    Also, Sersi's first 40 sigs are the most important cause the regen buffs go from 5% health per regen at sig 1 to 10% per regen buff at sig 40. The other 160 sigs on the other hand yes useless cause the regen barely goes from 10% to 15% per regen buff.
    At sig 20 is 9% it’s scales terribly you’re highly overrating her sig ability.