Raid chest rewards thread

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,171 ★★★★★
    Okay okay, I opened my 11th raid chest now and WOWWWW, 15K 7* shards.

Opened this bad boy

But pls fix RNG rewards in raids Kabam
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 326

Same rewards, different week 😠

I have never gotten anything other than this. Like I don't understand how people get so lucky. Maybe one time I got 1,500 7* shards but it's always that
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,339 ★★★★★
    10 paragon crystals and no 6*/7* from it. I hate this game😔
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    edited April 17
    10 paragon crystals and 25+25% random class t6cc
    (4* from paragon crystals obviously duh)
    Guy who did the least amount of work got a shiny new 7* Ultron
  • KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Member Posts: 116
    3 x 2000 Titan shards (opened a titan and got the n*zi; should I be happy or not ?)
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 309 ★★
    i'm about to make a post about this **** mode. ever since raid introduced. i got nothing but t6cc. and i did most of the job on the bosses
  • CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Member Posts: 154
    We do map 6 for AQ. So with 100% AQ we still need to buy 108 tickets a month to join every raid. Almost all of us are getting these same rewards. T6cc frags and 10x paragon crystals (aka 4* crystals).
    After a bunch of us made valiant recently and opened a few daily valiant crystals, we're starting to ask if raids is worth the price of admission every month.
    We may skip every other month to get more tickets from 100% AQ.

3 x 2000 Titan shards (opened a titan and got the n*zi; should I be happy or not ?)

He is annoying defender. And a decent attacker. Counters a lotta mutants. Definitely r2 material.
  • IRQIRQ Member Posts: 323 ★★
    25% t6, what else? Well, got 1,5k 7*s once, can't say that I'm unhappy but could have been a bit more in there... Especially as I watched someone on a parallel path get 20k (!) Titan Shards.

Different prizes, ok, that I can get even if I don't approve, but this spread in numbers? I get a 10% of a cheaper crystal while someone else gets a full more expensive one for doing the same job? What the hell is wrong with you, Kabam?
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    3 x t6cc. I don't remember the specific class or amount.
  • Wasy1Wasy1 Member Posts: 101
    I got t6cc from from all 3 chest :(
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,807 ★★★★★
    Maybe I’m doing to wrong by putting up the highest score in the BG.

Clearly putting in a lower score is where the good rewards are…
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,742 ★★★★
    Saske97 said:

I usually only get T6CC fragments and the occasional 1500 7* shards or 2000 titan shards but I got really lucky yesterday.

Dam, someone hit the jackpot. Congrats. This current one I got 14k tech T6, 1.5k 7 star shards and 10 paragon crystals and pulled a 7 star sauron (first time awaken) so it was worth it.
    I wonder what are the drop rates of these chests? @Kabam Miike can the info be disclosed?
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★

I wonder what are the drop rates of these chests? @Kabam Miike can the info be disclosed?

I can only speculate at around 90% chance for either 25% or 50% of t6cc
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited April 17
    wow so this was my first raid, got 6k 7 star and 4k titan and i was like oh wish it was more. now seeing people post their rewards, i count my blessings.
  • GizGiz Member Posts: 155
    I got ****, trash and garbage
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Saske97 said:

I usually only get T6CC fragments and the occasional 1500 7* shards or 2000 titan shards but I got really lucky yesterday.

Damn…

So I got 1.5k 7 star shards. The discrepancy between that and 20k titans for 1 chest is absurd. Congrats to you but what is kabam thinking lmao that’s baffling
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,511 ★★★★★
    I have yet to pull anything besides Frags. It is what it is I guess. The extra Glory is nice, but I feel you. Not much we can do at this point. The game is centered around RNG. This is the first of its kind, though. Hopefully the last. Lol.
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,616 ★★★★
    T6CC…prefer 7-stars but hey - you get what you get…
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 879 ★★★
    25% t6cc science and tech, 2k titan
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,616 ★★★★
    The large variations Imo are terrible. Great when you pull 20,000 Titan shards. Terrible if you pull 25% T6CC.
    T6CC should be bumped to atleast 50%

This is why I play Raids once every 3rd rotation. The loot is just to RNG and the 180 raid tixs IMO are too expensive
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 452 ★★★
    @Saske97 I also got the 20k titan shards. Before that, every chest from the previous raids have been 25% cat frags and I usually hit 50 mil in points. No correlation between effort and good pulls, I promise everyone that. Pulled Destroyer from the titan. Not a bad trade off.

I only view the chests as chances to earn extra rewards for completing the map. It really helps to temper expectations and keeps me sane. I do agree that 180 tickets for 7500 7* shards and some other things at the end of Raids isn't worth the cost imho.
  • NescioNescio Member Posts: 112 ★★
    2 chests were some cosmic T6cc like normal and then this happened.

I was expecting a bunch of iso.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited April 18
    W

10 paragon crystals and no 6*/7* from it. I hate this game😔

Same opinion some times 🥺