**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Ranking down a r3 shocker cause someone to lose Valiant?

UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
Let’s say someone has two r3’s and one of them is shocker and they rank him down, so they lose valiant @Kabam Miike ?

Comments

• Options
    ShepShep Posts: 150
    No
  • Options
    jj_jj_9jj_jj_9 Posts: 107
    Unitman said:

Let’s say someone has two r3’s and one of them is shocker and they rank him down, so they lose valiant @Kabam Miike ?

Brian grant's gonna freak out if he hears about this.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    jj_jj_9 said:

Unitman said:

Brian grant's gonna freak out if he hears about this.
    I mean, it‘s not like he is unhappy with his current r3 champs…
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    The title is earned upon you completed the requirements for it. If you somehow go back on it, you will still keep the title, is not taken away from you
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    edited April 17
    Didn’t there just say 5 star and 6 star not sure I go back and read it indeed I. Was wrong it is 6 and 7 star i just thought I read 5 star not sure why.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    probably, yeah.. since it's a minimum requirement to have at least two rank3 7*.. if you have another tech to rank3 great.. if not.. hope you have enough resources in another class that you might want at rank3.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

probably, yeah.. since it's a minimum requirement to have at least two rank3 7*.. if you have another tech to rank3 great.. if not.. hope you have enough resources in another class that you might want at rank3.

No u do not lose it Brian tested it with pargon the tilie was gone but not the benefit