Help me decide my first 7* R3

LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Member Posts: 176
Hi,
F2P player here, I explored 8.4 this week and got a science 2-3 Gem. Who should I use it on?

I am a casual player, don’t play AW and have explored every Act in the game. I do play BG a lot though :) It’s likely Hulk vs Titania but please let me know.

Vali

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,285 ★★★★
    I wanna say hulk but my friend will kill me if I don't say broverseer
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    Hulk IMO
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,843 ★★★★★
    I'd personally go titania
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 216 ★★
    +1 Hulk.
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Hulk with his stun-lock 🧨💥🔥🔥🔥
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 261 ★★
    Yeah you have two of the four best options with Hulk and Titania. It really depends on the content you want to do. I personally have a rank 3 Titania and a rank 2 Hulk but that was because Titania was awakened and I'm not sure if I had Hulk yet when I got the gem from Necropolis. I think Titania's survivability with her Haymaker gives her just a hair more utility than Hulk but both are awesome options.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    Tity ftw!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,855 ★★★★★
    Both Titania and Hulk are amazing; and Overseer is pretty solid, too.

On the one hand, if your focus is BGs, then Hulk is probably the best BGs champ.

In the other hand, if he's at r3, you may not get to play with him very often 🤔
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    Titania hands down
  • Mikes_momMikes_mom Member Posts: 136
    Hulk
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,351 ★★★★★
    Sandman is ok but mostly for AW and not for the current meta, so he would be 4th - Overseer is great esp for AQ but slow unawakened. If BGs is a thing for you then best bets are Hulk or Titania.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

SANDMAN! Triple immunity’s, crazy damage, and a good debuffs on sp2.

When does the crazy damage start? At R6 when that's available? Lol

Definitely awesome utility, but by no means does sandman have crazy damage unless we're comparing him to groot, maybe.
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 489 ★★★
    I have a hulk r3 and he nukes a lot af defenders! I mostly play bg's as well. Titania can still nuke at r2 but hulk needs to be r3 to nuke some defenders now that people have a lot of r3s
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    Titania
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    I’ve got Titania, and I really love her, but everyone talks about Hulk like he’s one of the best attackers atm. I think you’ll be happy with which of the two you like better
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 213 ★★
    edited April 17

SANDMAN! Triple immunity’s, crazy damage, and a good debuffs on sp2.

When does the crazy damage start? At R6 when that's available? Lol

Definitely awesome utility, but by no means does sandman have crazy damage unless we're comparing him to groot, maybe.
    He meant damage that will make one crazy.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    Overseer. While Hulk is an insane nuke, Overseer just overall has more utility, making him good for questing. However, with how you've explored basically all the content in the game, Hulk wouldn't be a bad choice either. It's just a matter of preference
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Member Posts: 184
    Titania has solid utility.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    Hulk
  • BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 86 ★★
    Hulk
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 259 ★★
    Mr Bruce Banner incredible Hulk!
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Hulk should be a frame 1 rankup
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Titania 💪
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 297 ★★★
    I have both Titania and Hulk but picked Titania as r3 from 8.4 gem. Hulk is a nuke, so is Titania. Some make it sound like Titania hits dramatically weaker than Hulk. I guarantee you they are both equal in terms of attack. And I guess you already know who has more utilities. But if you like Hulk more as he's straight to play then it's an incredible choice too.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    My big issue with Titania is that her L3 Heavy-Spam tactic doesn't work anymore since the AI was changed and has them throwing specials with Intimidate/Infuriate/whatever applied from it. If they fix that the she's a bigger choice but IMO Hulk wins out for now.
  • Hulk808Hulk808 Member Posts: 84
    Hulksmash
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Save for iw😝
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183
    Hulk hands down the best option