Options

Are War Masteries Bugged?

Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 539 ★★★
Myself and one other alliance mate have both gotten wrecked this war because of parry stun expiring really early. We both run max parry and stupefy. Even if somebody is running max limber, there should be enough time to attack after a parry. Video attached.

Anybody else having this problem?

https://youtu.be/UnOBSkaZc_A?si=Z1YqO_Ov_mAxm4EO

Comments

• Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    surprise? yes it is bugged.
  • Options
    Season starts in 6 days…
  • Options
    Is your AW attack mastery loadout active? Or are you using another loadout by accident?
  • Options
    Current active mastery. I have not set my AW defense load out on my defenders yet either.

• Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    I'm having the same issue as well. At the same time, my dex isn't working properly as well. Not sure if it's the same issue, but I evade normal specials and then one random dex just fails.
  • Options
    Alright, I'm chatting with the game team and we'll try to chase this down.

Those having this issue: Have you reset your masteries since we declared we resolved the issue?

We have one report of an account experiencing this issue and they hadn't reset after that key point. Resetting resolved this issue.

Please try this and let me know!
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Those having this issue: Have you reset your masteries since we declared we resolved the issue?

We have one report of an account experiencing this issue and they hadn't reset after that key point. Resetting resolved this issue.

Yes. I have change my load out between suicides and my main multiple times in the past 5 days. I have been on my main setup for the last 2 days.
  • Options
    DJ_SergyDJ_Sergy Posts: 40
    Kabam Jax said:

I changed loadouts several times, restarted game, etc. Went back to war, issue was still there. Defenders have still super limber.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I have reset my masteries and switched multiple times.
  • Options
    Switched them, switched them back, and still had issues.
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 57
    Kabam Jax said:

Is your AW attack mastery loadout active? Or are you using another loadout by accident?

Wait. AW attack loadout? You mean simply the basic loadout we are currently running that may be called that right? The only game determined aw specific loadout should be the defensive one. Of course if that one is bring applied to offense it would explain why everyone is having issues....
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Wait. AW attack loadout? You mean simply the basic loadout we are currently running that may be called that right? The only game determined aw specific loadout should be the defensive one. Of course if that one is bring applied to offense it would explain why everyone is having issues....
    No, I mean the one you're intending to use for AW attack. You can label it whatever you'd like. Basically I was asking "do you have the loadout equipped that you think you have equipped."
    Tried all my masteries, gave 3 points to stupefy for all 3 sets, activating any of them doesn’t help.
  • Options
    What_A_MessWhat_A_Mess Posts: 22
    any update? clock is ticking, season is coming.
  • Options
    Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    I had the same issue in aw. I was running recoils then switched to non-recoil mastery. Stun duration was way shorter. Is that one issue with stupify or just parry in general?
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 486 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Looks like masteries are still cooked and you will have to extend the free switching time
  • Options
    OK, another Friday, we might have to wait until the next week
    A new update will be online a couple of days before the new season, it may or may not fix the issue.

This is kind of the new normal of MCOC.
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 523 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

The team is diving deeper into this issue.

I'll report back if I have anything to share!

This is what I'm looking for. An acknowledgment like this gives a reassurance that you were heard, and the game team has taken the feedback. They will be working and now you're not by yourself with the issue wondering what to do now even tho you have reported. The communication is really important and healthy. Hope to see mods replying and communicating more often on posts and issues. If that is not possible with few mods, increase the number of mods.
  • Options
    TeiTei Posts: 49
    Hoping I’m wrong but the superblock is also a mess. I noticed it especially in bg
  • Options
    So there is one one from Kabam side can test it by himself?
    This is a so obvious issue and anyone takes a few fights can see it, I'm surprised it's still not officially identified after 48 hours.
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

No, I mean the one you're intending to use for AW attack. You can label it whatever you'd like. Basically I was asking "do you have the loadout equipped that you think you have equipped."
    I also experienced this same issue. My aw defense setup is number 3. My standard mastery setup is setup number 1. Last off season war my setup number 1 wasn't working properly. My stun was expiring way too fast and I almost died to a parry heavy fight. Then I manually recovered each and every point and placed it back. After placing back every point my setup was then working. Well today again my setup stopped working and only in aw. I tried the same fight in a duel and stupefy was working (had time to parry heavy with max limber). In aw I can't parry heavy. I then proceeded to recover the masteries AGAIN and place every point back AGAIN. But this time around the issue is still there. I can't parry heavy. Now what I'm wondering wtf is going on as I can't solve this issue even though I recover my points and place them back. Also aw season is starting in a bunch of days and this issue is game breaking
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 123 ★★
    I’m having the same issue. I have not selected any loadout as AW defense but I did switch to a recoil loadout for arenas and then back to my standard loadout in the past few days.

Defenders now behave as if they have 15 points in limber. I also suspect, based on my attempt to use scorpion on path 1, that despair may not be working correctly. Even with 6-8 debuffs on the opponent, they were healing up far more than normal on the same path with the same attacker (Scorp).
  • Options
    DJ_SergyDJ_Sergy Posts: 40
    Any update on this? Just had the issue again this war and most of my bg did as well. Season starts in 2 days and we shouldn’t have to deal with this bug during season.
  • Options
    DJ_Sergy said:

we shouldn’t have to deal with this bug during season.

Yes we do
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 241 ★★★
    Still bugged... shocker
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 959 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

You should consider compensation for all the fights we had to take with basically half of our masteries. I only noticed how much of an impact it had when I played with Bullseye in 8.4 and noticed a 7 star r2 was hitting 2k mediums instead of the usual 4k, indicating that my cruelty masteries aswell as my glass cannon masteries were turned off.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    I am having this problem as well as many guys from my alliance, i ve always used max lvl of all masteries that increase stun duration, and ive always been able to parry guys with max limber, even Groot or Rogue. But now its just impossible.

I run my normal loadout, and i made a second one just to click that "AW DEFENSE DEFAULT" button, but it seems that the second one for defense is being applied to atackers as well, at least thats my guess.

Yes my first and main one is "active", im not stupid, i tried reseting as well but the problem remains.

AW season starts soon, when can we expect an ETA to a fix regarding this @kabamjax ?