Options

Who is best defender in cosmic class

Note: assume with no local nodes
Can i miss anyone which can be better, write below.

Who is best defender in cosmic class 45 votes

Hulkling
8%
Pickle_tickleEwell65SSS69DawsManShenk 4 votes
Sersi
0%
Maestro
77%
Talha305RajaCazRagnarok13Newbot2310NescioRayhanIshaqueDebo2eJustcause102Sagacious0wlAyden_noah1Prentexcaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimexLunatiXxTheExit27Giantwalrus56Ben_15455DeremusNogood22sherin_66 35 votes
Knull
6%
OUYOAnsh_AYuvraj_267 3 votes
Galan
6%
dee_jay5ManbatnMasterA 3 votes
Ikaris
0%

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
    Serpent.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 71
    Knull

Serpent

Well, imo, he isn't but should ve in this list, i defeat him with not so much difficulty using doom
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,001 ★★★★
    Maestro
    Serpent and Maestro are the two cosmic defender kings
  • Options
    +1 to Serpent, easily
  • Options
    Maestro

Ikaris on the list

Well he can be annoying sometimes but he’s not as difficult as the rest
  • Options
    edited April 18

Serpent

Well, imo, he isn't but should ve in this list, i defeat him with not so much difficulty using doom
    So you defeat a cosmic champ with one of the all time best mystic champs in the game, and that's your flex? Lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    Maestro

Serpent

So you defeat a cosmic champ with one of the all time best mystic champs in the game, and that's your flex? Lol
    Fun fact is all the 6 defenders listed in this poll can be defeated by King Doom with 90% + health despite the fact that all of them are designed to counter doom. Like literally, Doom is that much Op😈
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,879 ★★★★★

Serpent

Fun fact is all the 6 defenders listed in this poll can be defeated by King Doom with 90% + health despite the fact that all of them are designed to counter doom. Like literally, Doom is that much Op😈
    I mean he can but I’d rather nuke through them with Chavez or something when doom would take forever lmao
  • Options

Serpent

Absolutely, but he's too slow for some of them, especially maestro in bg's.

Not sure how quick he can nuke everybody else, but not the fastest option.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    Maestro
    @Emilia90 @Rayven5220

That's not the point. All these cosmics are made specifically to not be able to be countered by doom, and has some anti doom mechanics. Still doom can kill these champs at a higher health. Doom is that OP.

Also I rarely use doom for offense, but he surprisingly is a decent maestro counter if your draft is poor.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 289 ★★
    Maestro
    Ibom doesn't work for maestro. He does VERY poor against him.
  • Options
    Maestro

Ibom doesn't work for maestro. He does VERY poor against him.

But he does work for serpent
  • Options

@Emilia90 @Rayven5220

That's not the point. All these cosmics are made specifically to not be able to be countered by doom, and has some anti doom mechanics. Still doom can kill these champs at a higher health. Doom is that OP.

Also I rarely use doom for offense, but he surprisingly is a decent maestro counter if your draft is poor.

I agree, doom is absolutely awesome against champs that are meant to counter him, he's a bit ridiculous, lol
    I don't use him often, but I have definitely taken matches with him that he generally shouldn't be great for but yet still does well in.