Options

WOW pts question

SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 903 ★★★
Hi all, hope you can help me.
When I was Paragon, I did the left path and completed the Paragon objectives totalling 18 points. I have become Valiant over the weekend. I assume if I complete the Skill and Cosmic exclusion objectives on the right path, I should get another point in the chest for a total of 21 points. Am I correct?
I just don’t want to tackle Abs Man in Gauntlet unless I have the ability to take me to the next milestone.
Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,493 ★★★★
    SammyDe said:

When I was Paragon, I did the left path and completed the Paragon objectives totalling 18 points. I have become Valiant over the weekend. I assume if I complete the Skill and Cosmic exclusion objectives on the right path, I should get another point in the chest for a total of 21 points. Am I correct?
    I just don’t want to tackle Abs Man in Gauntlet unless I have the ability to take me to the next milestone.
    Thanks for your help.

Yes, because you will have the 2 Valiant objectives plus the one point in the chest.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,506 ★★★★★
    You are correct that’ll you get the 21 points threshold
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 79
    Abs was nerfed anyway so he's not as tough
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Thanks for your help.

Congrats on becoming Valiant!
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies and I will get on it this weekend… bit snowed under with work today.
  • Options
    And thanks @Terminatrix , it was a relief to make it before this week as it was very hectic. Still have over 70 revives and 1,200 4hr crystals, so I think I should be fine.