Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Help me Complete Necropolis and become Valiant

Hi everyone,

As the title says, I request everyone who completed and explored Necropolis to guide me on my initial completion. 🙃

I am an Advanced Paragon Player who recently got a 7R3 ( Onslaught ) from Act 8 100%. I now plan to become Valiant by doing initial completion of Necropolis.

From all the Youtube videos and forum discussions I have seen, I seem to have all the top champs required for Necropolis completion.

I have the following champs:
* Aegon - 6R5 Ascended
* Kate Bishop - 6R5 Ascended
* Doom - 6R5 Ascended
* Absorbing Man - 6R5
* Knull - 6R4 ( I can take him to R5 )
* Odin - 7R1
* Wong - 7R1 ( I can take him to R2 )
* Shuri - 6R4 ( I can take her to R5 )
* Juggernaut - 6R3 ( I can take him to R4 ) ( For Reverse Controls )

Regarding my skill level, I am an above average player and Act 8 Expo was easy for me and Winter of Woe gauntlet was also fairly easy ( To give you guys an idea of my skill level ).

I haven’t done a single path of Abyss not because I cannot do it, but by the time I had the roster and skills to do that type of content, the abyss rewards were outdated.

So, all in all, Guide me to my initial completion of Necropolis, help me with what path to do ? What my team should be ? And most importantly, how many revives I should have ? I am a F2P and I don’t want to be in a stage where I have no option but to exit midway.

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 817 ★★★★
    Well you can take either of the 3 paths on the left (titania, Mr F, Sauron) with that team, but since you're going for completion, I STRONGLY recommend taking path 1/easy path , that's the one with Titania.
    My recommended team would be
    Aegon
    Wong (R2)
    Juggs
    Proxima and Heimdall
    If you're decently skilled you can take this entire path and GM under 50 revives.( I did it with 54 revives but that's cause I went into some fights completely blind ) But I will recommend having Atleast 80+ revives just to be sure.

I took this very team except I used Wiccan instead of Juggs, cause Wiccan gives wong extra duration on his spells and wong (I kid you not) is the MVP for these paths.

Wong can easily SOLO
    - Aarkus
    - Omega Sentinel
    - Air Walker (easiest solo in the entirety of necro)
    - Cap Britain
    - Wiccan
    - Cap Falcon ( need a particular rotation for this)
    - Dragonman
    - Nova

Aegon takes
    - Titania (combo build)***
    - psychoman***
    - Guardian***
    - Valk
    - red guardian
    - Cap IW
    [***Wong will not work for these fights/ or is too slow]

Wong is NOT going work against grandmaster so, it's upto you
    - take Juggs (have an easier phase 4 on GM)
    - take Wiccan (have a less stressful path with wong)

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 817 ★★★★
    Also proxima and Heimdall are very crucial I cannot tell you how important proxima is to effectively build Aegon's combo + she give him 40% fury potency and
    I don't think I need to explain why heimdall is important
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 220 ★★
    Thank you all for the inputs. I will buy the revive bundle that we recently got for 500 units.
    I will buy 5 of those bundles which will give me 75 revives and I have 20 in stash.
    I will also have 1000 units in spare after purchasing the revive bundles which equates to roughly 25 revives.
    So in total I can have around 120 revives which I believe are enough
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 397 ★★★

Thank you all for the inputs. I will buy the revive bundle that we recently got for 500 units.
    I will buy 5 of those bundles which will give me 75 revives and I have 20 in stash.
    I will also have 1000 units in spare after purchasing the revive bundles which equates to roughly 25 revives.

Good luck my friend! Here’s to Valiant!

Jinx
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,197 ★★★★★
    Aegon+Doom tag team is the best.

Take titty+guardian path. Team- Aegon, heim, prox, doom and juggs

Use doom for airwalker, cap britain and wiccan. Aegon for rest.
    Can do in 75-90 revs
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 901 ★★★
    Good luck OP
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 845 ★★★
    Nice guide .... Hope you can do it..... good luck 🤞🍀
  • Options
    mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 78
    I’d take advantage of the free mastery loadout currently. Switching between recoil and normal masteries will be helpful if you decide to take other champs in other than Aegon. My biggest problem with bringing a team with Aegon and other champs like shuri, torch, wong, etc depending on the path was once I got Aegon ramped and changed my masteries I really didn’t want to switch them back and forth depending on the fight. It was too costly and so I just went with aegon. I fought everyone except Attuma with aegon. Attuma and namor are the ones I would suggest a counter that’s not aegon because namor is tricky with aegon. I don’t recommend it. Also, bring juggs (6*r3 is fine) for GM 1%.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,225 ★★★★★

That will be more than enough. My first path was ~120 revives (I think), but that was also with a r4 unascended Aegon that I just jumped in with and didn't study any videos, and minimal studying via reading other people's initial path. Good luck.
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 159
    You don't need to explore to become valiant
    Just one path and you get r3
    And you have one r3 already (Onslut😁)
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,500 ★★★★★
    Aegon smash. Just take the titania path. Add heimdall, proxima, Odin, juggs. You can do it in 50 or so 20% revives with decent skill if you take your time and play properly. Or you can go with the "get hit in the face" speed run. Purposely keep getting hit. Probably budget 75 revives but by the last few paths it was only taking about an hour a path. And way less revives.