**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring cleaning

2»

Comments

• Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 491 ★★★
    SandeepS said:

I predict a new event with new 7 star crystal like the guardians one to be announced next week on Friday. Should align with the new build timing and the leaks.

Those leaked champs will probably be in the “Spring cleaning crystal” available in the highest cash and token offers.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,577 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Twist1298 said:

Don't think it's coming back considering the way they mapped things out over the course of the start of the year. If they do decide to do something it may be on a much smaller scale between unit and cash based offers.

Blud it's Q2. It's not the start of the year anymore lol
    Can we all just refer periods of year as months? This quarter reference culture doesn't make sense.
    12/4.
    SandeepS said:

I predict a new event with new 7 star crystal like the guardians one to be announced next week on Friday. Should align with the new build timing and the leaks.

Still waiting on the leaks of 7* Kingpin and CGR to come true lol
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,451 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

SandeepS said:

Those leaked champs will probably be in the “Spring cleaning crystal” available in the highest cash and token offers.
    Can’t se it be true
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,244 ★★★★
    Squammo said:

SandeepS said:

I know it might be too early to expect a change, but May is when the new Sector 7 of Incursions releases (also where we get the final 20 NC runestones). I could see this pool, if accurate, being some exclusive Incursions crystal or something.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 255 ★★
    Wish they had done it this weekend, there is zero going on in the game right now
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,613 ★★★★★

Squammo said:

SandeepS said:

I know it might be too early to expect a change, but May is when the new Sector 7 of Incursions releases (also where we get the final 20 NC runestones). I could see this pool, if accurate, being some exclusive Incursions crystal or something.
    How did I miss this? A new sector for incursions?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,244 ★★★★

Squammo said:

SandeepS said:

How did I miss this? A new sector for incursions?
    I think cause that Sagas announcement is gone, so easy to have forgotten. Here's some quick screenshots I just pulled from the original livestream though:

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 869 ★★★
    as long as they do not have r3 gem in spring cleaning yet (hope it is like 1.5 t4a for the highest cost loon deal) i am okay with it. When they released 6r5 in last year july 4th's odin, it broke the economy damn hard. I am actually excited for this, as finally i can have my 4th r3 ( 2 from necro and 1 from 8.4 so far)
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,956 ★★★★★
    edited April 21
    Mayavi said:

What is spring cleaning?

@Mayavi A big spending event every April. It has extra resources in the unit store, and some currency centered around Deadpool. Last year, we had Baubbles (lil Deadpool bobbleheads), and the year before we had Deadpool Dubloons.

It's deals are similar to 4th of July and Cyber Weekend deals.

The currency can be traded in the matching store tab, for resources. These are from last year:

• Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Mayavi said:

What is spring cleaning?

@Mayavi A big spending event every April. It has extra resources in the unit store, and some currency centered around Deadpool. Last year, we had Baubbles (lil Deadpool bobbleheads), and the year before we had Deadpool Dubloons.

The currency can be traded in the matching store tab, for resources. These are from last year:

Is it come this aprill? I don't see nothing in store? or for paid players?
  • Options
    Mayavi said:

Mayavi said:

What is spring cleaning?

It hasn’t happened yet and we don’t know if it would happen but if it happens I would say next Friday maybe Wednesday.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Mayavi said:

Mayavi said:

What is spring cleaning?

It hasn’t happened yet and we don’t know if it would happen but if it happens I would say next Friday maybe Wednesday.
    No guarantee that's comes? This april ? Any leakage?
  • Options
    Mayavi said:

Gamer said:

Mayavi said:

Mayavi said:

What is spring cleaning?

No guarantee that's comes? This april ? Any leakage?
    I meant there hit it with the 7 star red Deadpool in the game. So I can se it happening but to get the most from pass year u had to spend cash