**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which 7 star to rank up?

LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 296 ★★
edited April 21 in General Discussion
Which 7 star should I rank up as my first r2? I just finished 8.3 exploration so it’s my first r2 gem I haven’t done 8.4 yet. I like shocker and Angela but as of now unawakened who’s my best champ to take up, or should I save it?

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    Shocker
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,438 ★★★★
    edited April 22
    even with the glancing bug.. Shocker is probably the best option in the 7* champion you got right now.. Wong is good, Angela need awaken, so does Korg (defense), Kindred (defense), Ebony Maw (offense/ defense), Void needs high sig, and HTD is good (parry heavy and repeat until he gains stack of fury)
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,734 ★★★★
    I would suggest saving it until you complete exploration because the class of your R3 gem may help you decide
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 116 ★★

Which 7 star should I rank up as my first r2? I just finished 8.3 exploration so it’s my first r2 gem I haven’t done 8.4 yet. I like shocker and Angela but as of now unawakened who’s my best champ to take up, or should I save it?

If u don’t care about the shocker drama then shocker, I love him R2 unduped and hit hard

• Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 156
    angela or shocker should be good
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 989 ★★★
    Angela hits hard and even better with Odin. Actually any rank 2 hits harder… Maw gets banned a lot in BGs if you like that kind of content.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited April 22
    If you plan to do Necro, Wong will save you 100 revives compared to those using Ægon 🫡

Shocker is great, my 7R1 gets kills on defense in BG every day.

Angela with Odin synergy + pre-fight is a beast…but she needs those 180 sigs for full immunity.

Void/Korg needs sigs.

Kindred can be a good defender in BG.

Howard…nah…great for some nodes, but R2 🥶🥶🥶
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 296 ★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

If you plan to do Necro, Wong will save you 100 revives compared to those using Ægon 🫡

Angela with Odin synergy + pre-fight is a beast…but she needs those 180 sigs for full immunity.

Void/Korg needs sigs.

So Wong will be that much help to me ranked up and unawakened?
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 674 ★★★

GrO_ot78 said:

Void/Korg needs sigs.

So Wong will be that much help to me ranked up and unawakened?
    Yes 🫡

https://youtu.be/oZI6uXcm-KY?feature=shared