**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Solo Event on 26th April

Any idea what the solo event will be? Hoping it isn't a carina like solo event. I like the fact Kabam giving good rewards for just playing the game.

Comments

• Options
    Romain1989Romain1989 Posts: 2
    Free for 2 t4 its to be not true 😅 its was amazing
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,839 ★★★★
    edited April 23
    Maybe like play special arena with 1-2* and complete milestones
  • Options
    MBBMBB Posts: 38
    Blax999 said:

The way of getting 900k poolies is common to all title progressions so it would be much more easier than a carina objective 😂 maybe arena and specific duels

Where is this information bro, I dont see in forum
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 76
    edited April 23
    MBB said:

Blax999 said:

The way of getting 900k poolies is common to all title progressions so it would be much more easier than a carina objective 😂 maybe arena and specific duels

Where is this information bro, I dont see in forum
    On Twitter, they say you can have 900k poolies free, no matter the progression title.
    And since it's by spending poolies that you could have bundles, it will likely be on a store, different to each progression title.
    It will be very weird that solo objectives are different : if you are paragon on 3th may (for all the daily objectives) and valliant the 4th you could have valliant bundles without doing valliant daily objectives.
  • Options
    Tonks00Tonks00 Posts: 8
    Being as they were fixing away 1-2 star crystals I'm guessing 1-2 star arena fights
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 811 ★★★
    Arena most likely, hopefully they put some units on milestones.
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 183 ★★

• Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 429 ★★★★
    Can you earn more than 900,000 through paid means and if so can you purchase packages from all the progression levels if you are Valiant?
  • Options
    BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 98
    That sucks for me - I’ll be on a long haul flight for most of Friday, so if it’s arena milestones, I’m out of luck
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,154 ★★★★
    edited April 23

Can you earn more than 900,000 through paid means and if so can you purchase packages from all the progression levels if you are Valiant?

I could see them maybe having Odins, for example, giving 450-500k Poolies along with a couple other extras. So, if you bought the expected limit of 4, you could have an additional 1.8-2 mil of them to spend in the store tab on other various bundles. I imagine for Valiant at least, some other high-end packages will contain 7* sig stones, MAYBE a random gem, class 7* crystals, and 6* relic ranking stuff.
  • Options
    Lo67KiLo67Ki Posts: 56
    How much would I get for £20 estimate

I could see them maybe having Odins, for example, giving 450-500k Poolies along with a couple other extras. So, if you bought the expected limit of 4, you could have an additional 1.8-2 mil of them to spend in the store tab on other various bundles. I imagine for Valiant at least, some other high-end packages will contain 7* sig stones, MAYBE a random gem, class 7* crystals, and 6* relic ranking stuff.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,359 ★★★★★
    edited April 23

There use to be around 817k one a Odin from previously year and I sure there won’t be a 7 star gem.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,471 ★★★★★
    edited April 23

Miike already confirmed the offers in the original post
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,023 ★★★

Is it with units or real money
  • Options
    Mayavi said:

Is it with units or real money
    Money
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 642 ★★★★
    Imagine if the solo event is earning points by spending poolies, people planning what they gonna buy before they have the currency in hand.
  • Options

Imagine if the solo event is earning points by spending poolies, people planning what they gonna buy before they have the currency in hand.

I initially thought that myself and chuckled, but with those 900k being 'free' for all players by simply playing/logging in, there's no way you'd have to spend money to attain those 'free' 900k.
  • Options

I initially thought that myself and chuckled, but with those 900k being 'free' for all players by simply playing/logging in, there's no way you'd have to spend money to attain those 'free' 900k.
    You don’t have to spend money, you obtain the other “free” poolies and spend those and spending those get enough points to get the free ones from the solo event. No where on the screenshots does it say this bundles are obtainable for free. All that is stated is that 900k poolies can be earned for free
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 429 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I can't seem to find that post. Was it here on the forums?
  • Options
    edited April 23

ahmynuts said:

No in the discord and on Twitter where the event was originally announced
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

No in the discord and on Twitter where the event was originally announced
    ok. Thanks. Too many places to keep up with these days.

And yes I also yell at the kids to get off my lawn.
    No you're right. There really was no reason to make a discord
  • Options

You don’t have to spend money, you obtain the other “free” poolies and spend those and spending those get enough points to get the free ones from the solo event. No where on the screenshots does it say this bundles are obtainable for free. All that is stated is that 900k poolies can be earned for free
    So what are you implying? That you would have to reinvest some of the free Poolies into lower offers to then earn more Poolies through the objective to reach 900k, thus there's no possible way you can get those 900k offers without having to purchase additional unit packages?

If so, that would be a very shady way to handle this. I'm a spender, so it doesn't affect me...but that would cause major backlash.
  • Options

So what are you implying? That you would have to reinvest some of the free Poolies into lower offers to then earn more Poolies through the objective to reach 900k, thus there's no possible way you can get those 900k offers without having to purchase additional unit packages?

If so, that would be a very shady way to handle this. I'm a spender, so it doesn't affect me...but that would cause major backlash.
    How is that shady? The post is advertising some of the bundles and then shows how we can get free poolies. Nothing says do all this and you get these exact bundles.
  • Options
    I’m just helping people manage their expectations, everyone already planning their “free” rank ups but don’t be shocked if what I’ve said comes true. Those bundles are very generous to be free.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,405 ★★★★★

I’m just helping people manage their expectations, everyone already planning their “free” rank ups but don’t be shocked if what I’ve said comes true. Those bundles are very generous to be free.

I agree. If those advertised bundles are the top tier, it would be the first time in this event that you can get it without spending. History suggests you get a taste and enough of the currency to get a low or mid offer for free, while top shelf offers require a number of Odins or other money offers to obtain additional currency included as bonus items.
  • Options

I agree. If those advertised bundles are the top tier, it would be the first time in this event that you can get it without spending. History suggests you get a taste and enough of the currency to get a low or mid offer for free, while top shelf offers require a number of Odins or other money offers to obtain additional currency included as bonus items.
    Yes this is the precedent that has been set. They chose their wording very carefully in the announcement as to not confirm whether or not ftp players can buy the 900k offer
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 789 ★★★

totally agree... If there is the usual push to try to get people to spend $300-$1000, and 2 T4A are free, I would expect no less than:

materials to r4 5 more champs
    4 x 7star AGs (one generic, 3 class)
    50 generic and 200 class RNG 7 star sig stones
    3 more 6 star 2->3 relic rankup gems

Now do I expect that... no, but I also don't expect 2 free T2A for "very little work".