Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Worst titan ever?

QalibZamanQalibZaman Posts: 82 β˜…β˜…
There are so many below-average champions in Titan now. Luke, Blade, Thing. Even Jabari was better than them. From Warlock to Penny, from Shang Chi to Blade? This is just terrible. Basic has 10x times better options.
Β«1345

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,587 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Titans aint a featured crystal its a crystal for getting them early but u wont open as frequent its not suppose to be strong as the titan is just a group of champs before they enter basic and out of the titan
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…β˜…

There are so many below-average champions in Titan now. Luke, Blade, Thing. Even Jabari was better than them. From Warlock to Penny, from Shang Chi to Blade? This is just terrible. Basic has 10x times better options.

Umm...so just for clarification are you saying that Luke, Blade, and Thing are bad because you consider them "bad" or because they need extremely high to max sig for them to be at their best?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,587 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If u dont like it u could just not open for 6 months but no matter what some people will like it and some not but the fact of the matter is the titan isnt any other crystal its a crystal to focus on something u want but still rng
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 23

I think this titan has a high ceiling but the floor is lower than average. Onslaught is obviously a massive win but thing would be a bummer.
    It’s very boom bust

I personally experienced this exact β€œlow of lows”
    and then β€œhigh of highs”. Pulled Thing and it was the closest I’ve been in a long time of seeing how far my phone can be thrown and how many pieces it can separate into.

Next Titan I prepared myself in advance for πŸ’©Thankfully it stopped on Onslaught. Had a β€œWhewww” moment (cause I questioned whether the ol’ ticker could have handled another episode and an overly aggressive kick to the πŸ₯œ)
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 969 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Luke and Thing can do so so much stuff.
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,822 Guardian
    edited April 23
    EDIT: Double post
  • Options

I think instead of thing the best Champ kabam could have added would be Mr Fantastic he has gone into the shadow realms like so many other Champs if there is no heal reverse meta i don't see people using him frequently in bg but I think 7 Star Mr. Fantastic would have been so much better than thing

Exactly, if you want to add 7* Thing, just add him to incursion or loyalty crystal.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,097 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 23
    I equate these posts to how players equate pulling LC from a Titan.

We don't need more of these. There's already a post on it recently as there are others. Same content, different post.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,097 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I think instead of thing the best Champ kabam could have added would be Mr Fantastic he has gone into the shadow realms like so many other Champs if there is no heal reverse meta i don't see people using him frequently in bg but I think 7 Star Mr. Fantastic would have been so much better than thing

Exactly, if you want to add 7* Thing, just add him to incursion or loyalty crystal.
    That's just not how Titan crystals work my guy.
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 107 β˜…

Bendy said:

Titans aint a featured crystal its a crystal for getting them early but u wont open as frequent it's not suppose to be strong as the titan is just a group of champs before they enter basic and out of the titan

It has more value than featured. You open 1 in 2-3 months. But champions are worse than basic. At least make them even. How's Blade in Titan? He's just trash, a forgotten champion. He doesn't have any value. And yet he's in a titan. Didn't they find any other skill champion other than him for Titan? It's unbelievable.
    Titan crystal has more value than a 7* featured?

I did not know that.

How much does 7* featured cost and what's its relative value?
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 51 β˜…
    I think given how rare Titans are, it would be nice if it was a Nexus, but no such luck lol
  • Options

Bendy said:

Titans aint a featured crystal its a crystal for getting them early but u wont open as frequent it's not suppose to be strong as the titan is just a group of champs before they enter basic and out of the titan

It has more value than featured. You open 1 in 2-3 months. But champions are worse than basic. At least make them even. How's Blade in Titan? He's just trash, a forgotten champion. He doesn't have any value. And yet he's in a titan. Didn't they find any other skill champion other than him for Titan? It's unbelievable.
    Titan crystal has more value than a 7* featured?

I did not know that.

How much does 7* featured cost and what's its relative value?
    It has more value. Featured is just basic crystal with the newer champions. 6* featured costs 15k so 7* featured should cost like 20k. I would be okay if I got Blade from featured. Titan is different, you can't get Titan shards easily. KABAM presents it as the best reward ever. But in reality, it's just meh.