Options

Delaying AW Season 49 to Resolve Mastery Issues

Hello Summoners,

Alliance Wars Season 49 is delayed until May 1st.

Our team has been working diligently to resolve issues in AW stemming from Mastery Loadouts. They will continue to do so and should have Season 49 in good shape to begin next week. This will likely result in the temporary disabling of the AW Defense Checkbox.

More information as it becomes available,
Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the action!
  • Options
    Johny_917Johny_917 Posts: 5
    Just got paragon and got the objective to explore Thronebraker event quest 100% to get the paragon gauntlet ticket and it's not working even though you can see I explored it.
    Restarted the game a bunch and even redid one path incl. Boss but still nothing... I hope this can get sorted because I pushed a lot to get paragon quickly and know I would miss out on the best rewards of the whole month.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★

Don’t forget to turn off war ratings for the next week of off-season wars and delay the solo alliance war objectives. Like you’ve done every other time you delayed the season.

LOL, another evidence of players knowing better
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 343 ★★★
    Sadly still the same annoying tactics
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    No need to hurry ... Take ur time..

Phew stress free another week...

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,849 ★★★★★

Don’t forget to turn off war ratings for the next week

Turn-off means WR is fixed? I am at low war tier, so very reduction on loss is appreciated.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,119 ★★★★★

Turn-off means WR is fixed? I am at low war tier, so very reduction on loss is appreciated.
    Top 5 tiers have war ratings locked in offseason
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,769 Guardian

Top 5 tiers have war ratings locked in offseason
    And other Tiers supposedly have their WR change cut in half from what it is during Season.

(except that has not seemed to be the case for mine these 2 weeks off-season, first week were half, then went back to normal change this past several wars).
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Johny_917 said:

Just got paragon and got the objective to explore Thronebraker event quest 100% to get the paragon gauntlet ticket and it's not working even though you can see I explored it.
    Restarted the game a bunch and even redid one path incl. Boss but still nothing... I hope this can get sorted because I pushed a lot to get paragon quickly and know I would miss out on the best rewards of the whole month.

Wrong place to post this, but it's a common issue and you need to put in a support ticket, they normally will give you the ticket into Paragon Gauntlet.
  • Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    Can we get this parry bug fixed to? WBN is unplayable in AW because of it!!!
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,481 ★★★★★
    Weird, the usual forum MEMEbers convinced everyone that masteries have been fixed already and Kabam won't delay war 😉

But do take your time Kabam, glad to see yall pushing war back instead of just going with usual schedule with buggy masteries
  • Options
    CamwulfCamwulf Posts: 8
    One other issue: changed AW BGs for entire alliance. Cannot join/place defenders in new, assigned BGs. Old defenders and old groups are still being displayed. This was done between wars during off-season. Currently in the midst of a 24-hr break.

Please advise. Thank you.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,769 Guardian
    Timmy2xs said:

What do you think the whole issue of this is, which is why they are delaying the Season.
  • Options
    Saske97Saske97 Posts: 81

Timmy2xs said:

What do you think the whole issue of this is, which is why they are delaying the Season.
    I’m pretty sure they are talking about champs with double medium attacks that get parried because if the AI, not the mastery loadout issue.
  • Options
    I second the second vote to this hold being good in a way
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 582 ★★★★
    feel free to push it back further
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,506 ★★★★★
    Good job good effort
  • Options
    Johnnyblaze23Johnnyblaze23 Posts: 46
    What are we doing here
  • Options
    Saske97Saske97 Posts: 81

Don’t forget to turn off war ratings for the next week of off-season wars and delay the solo alliance war objectives. Like you’ve done every other time you delayed the season.

• Options

Surprise!
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 238

@Kabam Miike

Seems someone forgot something?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,849 ★★★★★
    Current War, no issues with Parry. Is it opponent did not have max limber or mastery setting for Stupefy is fixed already?
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 582 ★★★★
    will ratings be fixed after this war?
  • Options

will ratings be fixed after this war?

Nope
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 255 ★★★
    zuffy said:

Yup, kabam screw up again. The war rating is not locked and this war will count.

This is getting embarrassing now 😮‍💨