Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is this Possible?!

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 970 ★★★
I had a fight in BGs, Diamond III, I thought I would win....But I lost the fight...I decided to just give it a look...I found this :

P.S- All his Champs were 6 star Rank 2 or Rank 3, The 7 Star was a Rank 1
I saw that in the Ironheart fight, She inflicted 209 Ruptures against Weapon X and also the Damage doesn't add to a 100%
The Mordo fight is doable though....But He has received a Hit, But has no Damage Received...maybe due to perfect Block.....The fight just took 39 seconds which is unbelievable...
Is this fight possible or is he using any mod?
coz All he had was 2 Rank 4 6 Stars and 3 Rank 3 6 Stars & all other 7 stars at Rank 1.
I had like 7 x 7 Stars, 5 x Rank 4 6 Stars, 8 x Rank 3 6 Stars 4x Rank 5 Ascended 5 Stars and 6 Rank 2 6 Stars

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXx said:

The rupture is probably the amount of ticks.
    For sunspot it's possible

Thanks....Its just the time...A Rank 3 Ironheart taking a 5 Star Ascended Weapon X in 52 Seconds....Thats what I doubted!
    Mordo fight to 39 Seconds....Sunspot's SP2 could finish the gmfight...But in 39 seconds...I don't know...Looked a bit sussy...Thats why made a Posta
    Thanks again ^_^
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,245 ★★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

The rupture is probably the amount of ticks.
    For sunspot it's possible

Thanks....Its just the time...A Rank 3 Ironheart taking a 5 Star Ascended Weapon X in 52 Seconds....Thats what I doubted!
    Mordo fight to 39 Seconds....Sunspot's SP2 could finish the gmfight...But in 39 seconds...I don't know...Looked a bit sussy...Thats why made a Posta
    Thanks again ^_^
    Nah sunspot is just deadly. And that’s one hit recive is a blok hit so most likely a parry. Very possible for sunspot’s in it iron hear player so no comment one that’s one
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 215 ★★
    Actually 39 seconds is on the average side for sunspot. He can finish BG fights much faster in the right hands. Especially of he gets good crits on the SP 2
  • Options
    predatorr said:

sunspot took too long, 39 seconds played too much
    It looks like it could also be an iron heart, no modder would try that hard
    Keep sending tickets for every defeat :)))))

Woah! Woah! Who said anything about sending Tickets!
    Chill out dude....I was just clearing my doubts!
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 173 ★★
    This is very doable if they have despair active
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,182 ★★★★★
    predatorr said:

predatorr said:

sunspot took too long, 39 seconds played too much
    It looks like it could also be an iron heart, no modder would try that hard
    Keep sending tickets for every defeat :)))))

Woah! Woah! Who said anything about sending Tickets!
    Chill out dude....I was just clearing my doubts!
    I had a match today, when I saw the deck, I said I lost for sure, then I left the phone, it chose the heroes itself when the second was over, and I won the battle. Artificial intelligence can be smarter than me.
    Believe me, if luck is on your side, any fight can be fought.
    no need to doubt
    Okay now win a fight against a human torch with a 2* iron fist
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,511 ★★★★
    Both are easily doable. It's legit.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,704 Guardian
    Trek26 said:

This is very doable if they have despair active

Despair does nothing to weapon X, he is immune to regen rate modification. You need a champion with heal block to counter him
  • Options
    Thank You guys! Thanks for clearing my Doubts!