Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Will Saga tags remain permanently?

Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 772 ★★★★
Will the current saga tags stay with the champs after this saga ends?

I’ll probably use my 4-5 gem before it’s over but I was wondering if it is showing eligible champs based on the tags or if it’s got the pool assigned directly to it via other coding methods. I just don’t want the tags to go away when this current saga is over and have this gem not work on anyone.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,575 ★★★★★
    The xmagica stays with xmagica magic thief stuff when next saga starts if u still have a xmagica saga rank up gem it still be exclusive to that pool of champs only and wont change to next saga and so fourth
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    But eventually future saga gems will probably work on the same Champs as previous sagas. Don't really see a point in sitting on said saga gems. Use em up.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 772 ★★★★
    I’m not hoping it will be usable on the next saga pool, I just wanted to know if itt will always work on the current pool, even after this saga ends.

My question is, if the saga ends and the tags get removed, will the gem still work or is it finding them via the tag.

Or will saga tags stay indefinitely? That seems unlikely but it’s possible I guess.

I’ll probably use it soon but I’m short on gold/iso after 8.4 rank ups.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,575 ★★★★★

I’m not hoping it will be usable on the next saga pool, I just wanted to know if itt will always work on the current pool, even after this saga ends.

My question is, if the saga ends and the tags get removed, will the gem still work or is it finding them via the tag.

Or will saga tags stay indefinitely? That seems unlikely but it’s possible I guess.

I’ll probably use it soon but I’m short on gold/iso after 8.4 rank ups.

They said it will only be useable on these champs always it wont change