Options

Herc's Immortality not triggering

This seems to happen every now and then for me, usually during wars, I just get a sudden death instead. It's not because of a nullify from a mystic either. I suspect it's just a little more Kabam magic that happening.

Comments

• Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 449 ★★★
    Yes, that magic is called Assassin mastery.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,468 ★★★★★
    Everyone's dogs is running Assassin on defence these days 😞
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 751 ★★★★
    The champ that knocked out your Herc must've been a master assasin.
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 126
    What about against Dani Moonstar in every game mode?
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 317 ★★

This seems to happen every now and then for me, usually during wars, I just get a sudden death instead. It's not because of a nullify from a mystic either. I suspect it's just a little more Kabam magic that happening.

Stop using Hercules in war. His immortality is not reliable in wars. Because of mastery loadout now so many players using Assassin mastery for AW Defense. I also gave 2 points in Assassin..
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,351 ★★★★
    Assassin can bypass hercs immorality unless it's my defence in which case my assassin has a -50% chance to work apparently.
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 60
    It happens to me occasionally too, it had nothing to do with masteries in my case because I wasn’t playing AW’s. It’s not just Herc lots of abilities and synergies aren’t working properly or failing completely, it’s just the bug ridden state of the game I’m afraid!!!
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,510 ★★★★★
    Mikes_mom said:

What about against Dani Moonstar in every game mode?

When Dani is awakened she inflicts a marked passive on the opponent when they’re below 10% health. That passive reduces immortality ability accuracy by 100%
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 56

It happens to me occasionally too, it had nothing to do with masteries in my case because I wasn’t playing AW’s. It’s not just Herc lots of abilities and synergies aren’t working properly or failing completely, it’s just the bug ridden state of the game I’m afraid!!!

We would definitely like to see some videos.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★
    edited April 25
    I’ve had that happen in AQ from a non mystic where assassin mastery doesn’t apply to defenders. I died from Ultron in AQ on his sp2 because my my herc froze in place and ate a sp2 and died. No immortality just dead….
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,484 ★★★
    edited April 25
    Op I'm sorry for all the ppl joking around and not answering the question. The reason it didn't work is
    I don't even need to say it you know I'm gonna say assassin mastery lmao
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 109
    ah yes the spoilershow node. reduces immortality by 100% and increases tinfoil hat by 200% for each forum thread started
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 126
    Thanks @Maratox