Options

AQ history not working

BmanBman Posts: 223
I keep trying to look at AQ “history”, obviously the current week. Trying to look at activity so I can make an informed decision about what alliance slackers need to be kicked, but it is NOT WORKING?! I’ve been trying all week, restart app, restart phone. Hasn’t been working all week, since newest “update”. I can see the 1st screen with total percentage, point total, and how many joined AQ. That’s it though. Clicking on “details” just makes the screen go left then come right back to same screen. Can NOT actually see “detail” to actually see which ally members participated and which did not!! This is a huge deal, as I was ready to kick atleast 2-3ppl for inactivity, but cannot identify which players. Please fix this ASAP!!! Been a problem almost if not all week, and have t seen any acknowledgment from Kabam about it being an issue or when it will get fixed. iPhone 12, iOS 17.3 or something like that. Have any other ppl had same issue??? Can’t just b me

Comments

• Options
    CarwishCarwish Posts: 51
    Same issue!
  • Options
    Have not been able to see AQ history either since last update. Device = IPad, iOS = 17.4.1
  • Options
    Kabam, been a few days. Any chance we can atleast get this addressed by a mod??? A response of any kind would be appreciated. Atleast let us know that u are aware of it, and hopefully working on a fix??? The silence of no response is often the worst kind. Acknowledgement atleast please. Thx guys
  • Options
    HumanFusionHumanFusion Posts: 7
    Same issue. Running iPad Pro IOS 17.4.1
  • Options
    HollowKisameHollowKisame Posts: 39
  • Options
    edited April 24
    @Kabam Miike when will this bug finally be fixed? It’s been weeks now, and is making it next to impossible to manage an alliance. Also, why are there over a dozen threads that all present this same issue.
  • Options
    Weeks into this issue. Haven’t seen a response from Kabam yet. Maybe I missed??? Doubt it knowing Kabam and how they do. Would really be nice to fix this guys!!! Atleast aknowlege the bug and let us know “you’re on it”. lol!!! Can’t just be a few ppl. U scrutinize ppls words for possible warnings, but rarely even comment on bugs unless the “thread” has line 50 or more comments? Why run the game this way? It’s a bug for a few weeks now, and u haven’t said “boo” about it being an issue. COME ON!!!
  • Options
    Same issue, came about around last update, not even my officers can view AQ history. Those stats are very useful when one can review them. I respectfully ask for some insight on this issue with hopes of a fix coming soon.
  • Options
    Nexus_84Nexus_84 Posts: 18
    Having the same issue...super annoying