Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

It is just me that got unlucky or the Paragon daily crystals became much worse this past week?

I used to get full T5BC and Alpha3, now I only get T4CC which I have 1427 crystals and nothing to do with them

Comments

• Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 288 ★★
    I’ve been chewing on energy refills and worse since I got mine, I think it’s just RNG
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 62
    I mean paragon crystals are not very good in the first place. The valiant ones are where it’s at.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,059 ★★★
    Just got another full T6B and 5k 7* shards this morning. Yesterday was some T3A and T6CC fragments. Day before that were 2 full T5CC. Some days hit, some don't, that's the reality.
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 107

You didn't hear about the silent nerf to Daily Crystals?

no this was a fix with glancing, if you were a mature player you would have the iso management to understand this, instead of communicating this poo job to an average Joe with a Handicap investigation. so yea, onslaught nerf to get your 900k poolies behind a paywall and blade out of the titan crystal
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,706 Guardian
    C4LH3LH4 said:

I used to get full T5BC and Alpha3, now I only get T4CC which I have 1427 crystals and nothing to do with them

First of all, I doubt it. Paragon daily crystal odds are actually posted in-game, and while I don’t have access to those odds anymore (as I’m Valiant) I did record them. Odds of full T5B were 5%, and the odds of getting T3A fragments was only 0.2% (I.e. one in 500 crystals). That roughly matched what I recorded from them from 540 drops.

T4CC has 15% chance to drop, so I’m pretty sure you aren’t “only” getting those either. Sounds like you’re observing a tiny number of crystals and exaggerating.

Or to put it another way, you got three heads in a row so you think the first time you get two tails in a row the quarter has been nerfed.