Options

Omega Days Question

Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…
    Would also like to know does valiant player get access to both set of milestones or just the paragon and valiant milestones??
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,628 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ashacekar said:

Paragon will have 4* to 7* and Valiant will have 5* to 7* i guess.

My main concern is how good it is for ftp, wonder how many milestones can be done. 300 units is banquet equivalent just to get a 4*, too costly.

This one's definitely for the whales, think it would cost like 1500 dollars worth of units to get all the paragon+ milestones (could be wrong though it was quick maths lol)
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There are units in the milestones
  • Options
    Even so I don't have enough units to get to the unit milestones
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 310 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The bigger question is only 2 points per opening meaning you need to open 200 crystals, at 300 units a pop so 60k units for max milestones πŸ‘€
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,129 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 25
    The article also states crystals will be available 'in select offers'

If one already has a decent chunk of units and is planning to spend tomorrow on the Gala, it would probably behoove them to only target the Panthers/Odins through the webstore and split spending on those same Panthers/Odins when Omega Days roles around. Getting the best bang for your buck unit-wise, along with extra crystals should drastically lower the cost for full Paragon+ milestones during Omega Days after all the 'freebie' units and crystals those objectives will already be giving you.
  • Options

The bigger question is only 2 points per opening meaning you need to open 200 crystals, at 300 units a pop so 60k units for max milestones πŸ‘€

I doubt I have enough units to get to the first milestone.
  • Options
    Tbh, this is a move, I just wish I knew from before hand, like with banquet
  • Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 148 β˜…β˜…

You'll just have to wait and see!
    We just want to know about the next deathless, not a whale event
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,393 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If one already has a decent chunk of units and is planning to spend tomorrow on the Gala, it would probably behoove them to only target the Panthers/Odins through the webstore and split spending on those same Panthers/Odins when Omega Days roles around. Getting the best bang for your buck unit-wise, along with extra crystals should drastically lower the cost for full Paragon+ milestones during Omega Days after all the 'freebie' units and crystals those objectives will already be giving you.

You don't spend units on spring cleaning
  • Options
    edited April 25
    ahmynuts said:

You don't spend units on spring cleaning
    Exactly. This event is meant to milk all the units people will buy tomorrow.

EDIT: For example, I have 12.7k units right now. I buy 4 Odins tomorrow, that's 26,340 units I have. I wait and buy another 4 Odins during Omega Days, and that's 39,980 units I now have. Now add in any promo crystals they gave in those last 4 Odins. That starts me out on the milestone track, and then I start purchasing and start getting more free crystals and units through the milestones. After reinvestment, cost just went way down from 60k units.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 764 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Will paragon+ players have access to both events?
  • Options
    Ashfar23Ashfar23 Posts: 13 β˜…
    Sadly, you won't get any omega charge points by opening the cav omega crystal. Only Paragon and Valiant Omega crystals give you omega charge points. With the units given back as rewards and the Paragon and Valiant crystals you get as rewards the amount of units you will have to spend is roughly around 40k I guess, for all the milestones.
    but for that amount, you are getting Three 7 star omega crystals, One 7 star omega selector, one 7 star omega awakening gem, two 1to2 omega rank up gems, 100x 7 Star Omega Signature Stone, and one 2to3 omega rank up gem.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,403 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Kabam,
    could you tell us how close are we to the MCOC game where we get "4th of July deals offers" every other week ?

Want to know when is the correct time to quit the game

Literally this, why is some random week in May giving out multiple 7*, 100 sigs, a 2-3 gem AND the first awakening gem we've seen?

This is actually terrifying to think of what July 4th deals are going to look like, kabam basically promised they wouldn't mess up like they did last year with he game breaking offers and then drop this...
    I have a feeling they said that because it sounds right in terms of game competitive integrity, but they’re now realizing it hurts their sales. So sales > game competitive integrity always seems to be king these days
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,272 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How many whale events do we have per year now ?
    Scary
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,339 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We had something like this in 7* launch with paragon crystals last year, no? This is taking it up a notch.
  • Options
    edited April 25

We had something like this in 7* launch with paragon crystals last year, no? This is taking it up a notch.

I didn't even think about that. Guess this event could be something akin to a 1-year celebration of 7*s entering the game, but jacked on steroids. Even I didn't hit all milestones when that event came out.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 691 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Kabam,
    could you tell us how close are we to the MCOC game where we get "4th of July deals offers" every other week ?

Want to know when is the correct time to quit the game

Literally this, why is some random week in May giving out multiple 7*, 100 sigs, a 2-3 gem AND the first awakening gem we've seen?

This is actually terrifying to think of what July 4th deals are going to look like, kabam basically promised they wouldn't mess up like they did last year with he game breaking offers and then drop this...
    This is so awful man, can't believe such a whale event is giving us major rewards and the worst thing is that july 4th will probably top that, but how do u top that without destroying the game's economy?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,923 Guardian
    Ashacekar said:

My main concern is how good it is for ftp, wonder how many milestones can be done. 300 units is banquet equivalent just to get a 4*, too costly.

According to my calculations, a F2P player that gets all 32 free Cavs from the Delta mission, then opens all crystals earned in all milestones earned in both Alpha and Omega tracks, and spends all units from Omega milestones on Paragon or Valiant crystals, can reach 70 points in alpha and 32 points in Omega.

To max out Omega would take 36900 units total out of pocket, factoring in all the units you’d get along the way.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My math might be wrong, but it seem like we would have to spend 11,700 units to get to the first milestone with the 7 Star Omega Crystal.

So essentially 11,700 units for a guaranteed chance of one of the 6 champs as a 7* (while amazing, 11,700 is a lot).

100 points – 1x 7 Star Omega Crystal
  • Options
    IgnieelIgnieel Posts: 53 β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

Ashacekar said:

According to my calculations, a F2P player that gets all 32 free Cavs from the Delta mission, then opens all crystals earned in all milestones earned in both Alpha and Omega tracks, and spends all units from Omega milestones on Paragon or Valiant crystals, can reach 70 points in alpha and 32 points in Omega.

To max out Omega would take 36900 units total out of pocket, factoring in all the units you’d get along the way.
    WAIT as a valiant will i have access to both events ?
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,231 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    7* Corvus Glaive :open_mouth: