**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

WWBN parried on light attacks

KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 162 ★★
Why is wwbn being parried on light attacks into the block?
Anyone else having this issue?
This very frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
    What’s wwbn?
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
    Or who I mean
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,750 ★★★
    Werewolf by night
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,764 ★★★★★
    Light or medium?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    @DrZola it's lights I'm getting parried on.
    Medium into the block seems fine but when I continue with lights to build up prowess is the issue
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,764 ★★★★★
    KRANꓘ said:

@DrZola it's lights I'm getting parried on.
    Medium into the block seems fine but when I continue with lights to build up prowess is the issue

Then that sounds new.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SiggManSiggMan Posts: 27
    KRANꓘ said:

This very frustrating.

It's an issue that's been happening for a while with champs that have a double medium, if you medium into a light, the ai will almost always parry (into the block), I know there's a way around this. Not entirely sure how.
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 116 ★★
    Yes, and now I’m scare of using him on bg and war because of the parry
  • Options

He's still very usable, just not going to be the best option. It's just a lot harder to manipulate ai but nothing a bit of practice and changing the way you play him won't fix.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,222 ★★★★
    SiggMan said:

KRANꓘ said:

This very frustrating.

It's an issue that's been happening for a while with champs that have a double medium, if you medium into a light, the ai will almost always parry (into the block), I know there's a way around this. Not entirely sure how.
    KT1 mentioned something about an alternative to that with WWBN in his new BGs meta video, but he didn't elaborate any and basically said your average person isn't going to pull it off without practice. Wish I knew, as Wolf is who I intend to r3 next.
  • Options
    SiggMan said:

KRANꓘ said:

This very frustrating.

Just found out how, You've got to spam light while the double medium is going off, and you then won't get parried on any of the lights into the block. I managed to get it quite consistently in practice.
  • Options
    SiggMan said:

He's still very usable, just not going to be the best option. It's just a lot harder to manipulate ai but nothing a bit of practice and changing the way you play him won't fix.
    I know that he’s still good but his use now is half complete like node 44 in war (yes I use him on any of those 3 nodes) or in any case that I don’t need to direct attack
  • Options
    I forgot to say, he’s x-magic so basically you can’t earn those prowess trough blocking since this bug
  • Options

I forgot to say, he’s x-magic so basically you can’t earn those prowess trough blocking since this bug

You can still get the light attacks off, I managed to find someone explaining how on discord. You’ve got to spam light attack while the double medium is going off (and for the light attack), for the light to not get parried. It takes a bit of practice but still lets you hit the block without getting parried.
  • Options
    SiggMan said:

You can still get the light attacks off, I managed to find someone explaining how on discord. You’ve got to spam light attack while the double medium is going off (and for the light attack), for the light to not get parried. It takes a bit of practice but still lets you hit the block without getting parried.
    But be honest, that is more easy than solve those bugs? Would you like to play that way? I’m not
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 783 ★★★★
    I'm using several double medium champs in BGs like Silk, Blackcat, Wbn too. Dont have this issue. But I dont wait for the medium animation to end before tapping light, basically queing it up. Something I always did I guess.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,306 ★★★★★
    Yeah I've been getting parried on the 1st light attack after using medium into block with WWBN.

Nowadays I just medium into block and back away.
  • Options
    Yeah I decided to r3 him and then seems like this started happening to me all of a sudden.
    I have not had this issue before today.
    Very irritating.