Options

bug in act 8.1.6 boss

so like every1 knows 40%-6% is her phase 3 and inorder to set a trap and get her in the wounded state she has to throw a sp1, but for some reason once i reached 10% she didnt throw any traps at all, so then i got her to sp2 then she threw a trap but i did not get the 800% damage on her. I have used tons of revs for the last 4%. If im doing something wrong pls help me. And if it is a genuine bug pls fix it asap

Comments

• Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 284 ★★
    Phase 4 - Final Objective - 5% Health and Below

- For the rest of the fight Scytalis has a 100% chance to Evade Heavy Attacks even while Stunned.
    - For this Phase, Scytalis' Widow's Ambush Traps only arm themselves after 7.50 seconds at the end of Special Attack 2.
    - Corrupted Armor can no longer be removed by Widow's Ambush Traps for the rest of the fight.
    - Knocking Scytalis into her own Traps now grants the Attacker a Prowess Passive, increasing Special Attack Damage by 10%.
    - Cracks form on Scytalis' Corrupted Armor allowing each hit of a Special Attack to remove 10% damage reduction while a Prowess is active. Each Special Attack hit consumes a Prowess effect.

https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Widow_(Scytalis)
  • Options
    Mr_heckerMr_hecker Posts: 27

Phase 4 - Final Objective - 5% Health and Below

- For the rest of the fight Scytalis has a 100% chance to Evade Heavy Attacks even while Stunned.
    - For this Phase, Scytalis' Widow's Ambush Traps only arm themselves after 7.50 seconds at the end of Special Attack 2.
    - Corrupted Armor can no longer be removed by Widow's Ambush Traps for the rest of the fight.
    - Knocking Scytalis into her own Traps now grants the Attacker a Prowess Passive, increasing Special Attack Damage by 10%.
    - Cracks form on Scytalis' Corrupted Armor allowing each hit of a Special Attack to remove 10% damage reduction while a Prowess is active. Each Special Attack hit consumes a Prowess effect.

https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Widow_(Scytalis)

ik how all the phases work. I am saying that my game is bugged since phase 3 isnt working as it should. The only way she throws a trap is by sp2 which is not supposed to happen, and when she gets trapped i cant get the extra 800% damage on her
  • Options
    Mr_heckerMr_hecker Posts: 27
    here is the proof that she is bugged