Options

Fix the gosh darn control

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★
You guys have to look into these controls man. This game really sucks right now( I’m spending more money on potions and revives just to get valiant. (losing me as a customer might only be a $800- $1000 a month for you guys, but your losing more then that over the long term with me. Especially over the next 5 years. Not counting all the whales that should walk away or that will walk away due to the games continuously messing up.) then I ever have on any other progression level because my champ gets stuck in place and will not dash forward to punish a special or heavy, they get stuck and I eat a big combo and die. This is happens almost every time in a fight. When I hit block or try to heavy after a parry my champs dash back instead( this doesn’t happen as often as my champs freezing in place does).
I not trying to be negative but the game is unplayable for me.
I saw on discord other complaints similar so I know I’m not the only one.
@kabamjax
@kabam Mike
@kabam John
Please hear me. I try my hardest to be a positive person on here. All I’m asking is a reply to this issue I’m having. Not saying I’ll be negative but I guess it will be time to walk away.

Comments

• Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★
    I bet if I using a third party app to smash the you guys would respond or look into. I play this game honestly and pay really good money just to get the worst customer service in America. I’m seriously unhappy with this the game.
    Can I get a refund for the all the money spent the last 6 months? If I am doing it and quitting. This is totally BS.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 270
    edited April 26
    hmm
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,493 ★★★★
    I find it hilarious that every time someone wants to complain about the game they claim to be spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a regular basis in the game...every time.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,124 ★★★★★
    They should be able to fix it from this incredibly detailed post overflowing with examples. Nevermind the threats laced in this post. I think they finally have enough information to be able to fix that darn control.
  • Options
    YourekYourek Posts: 12
    Did You try turning off and on Your device ? kek
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 263 ★★★
    edited April 26
    Agree - often when I want to do a five hit combo, I land the two first hits and then my attacker dashes back 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 56
    "This happens almost everytime in a fight"-
    *Proceeds not to attach a video for investigation* smh. 🤦
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 449 ★★★
    Try to clean your screen from time to time, also change protection cover can solve much of it.
    A bit off topic question: What goes on in your brain to waste "money" when your inputs are not working? Inputs are bad let's throw more money.. then go to forum to complain about.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,451 ★★★★
    Soooo....

At what point does someone figure out that they've been shadowbanned on the forums?

Unrelated, anyone seen CharlieJ posting recently?