Options

Worst titan ever?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,134 ★★★★★

Logan00 said:

I pulled White tiger, it was my first titan, can't really complain about it, but I agree that for the scarcity of titan shards, the crystal it really should have better champions in it

That's not what the Titan crystal is for. This was announced by Kabam and in every single thread complaining about what champs should or shouldn't be in there. Titan crystals are how Kabam brings in new 7*'s, whether the new monthly champs or new to 7* like Blade, Thing etc.. it's not a featured crystal, it's not a crystal that rotates in existing 7*'s. The pool is small, allowing you to try and target newer 7*'s. The Titan crystal is not designed for what you or OP would consider "God tier".
    Completely understand your point, that Kabam's intent was not to load this crystal with superior champs. I think the problem becomes this statement here: The pool is small, allowing you to try and target newer 7*'s It's really hard to target any champs with the scarcity of crystals coupled with the fact that you need more of them than a regular 7*.
    Just like with all other resources, they'll come more and more quickly. I'm already seeing that I'm getting more and more 7* shards faster and faster. More dupes on 7*'s means more Titan shards.
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 399 ★★★
    Keep in mind, that’s kabam’s feature. They never let a crystal be the crystal with all new champs or great champs without trash or below average champs. That’s why they won’t release wish crystal. The team exactly knows player’s psychology! They intentionally do that in order to make it like a gamble, trying to push players to collect shards in a rush. As a result, some players might buy the deal to accelerate the process of collecting shards. This game is always cultivating your gamble addiction!
  • Options
    QalibZamanQalibZaman Posts: 98 ★★

Logan00 said:

I pulled White tiger, it was my first titan, can't really complain about it, but I agree that for the scarcity of titan shards, the crystal it really should have better champions in it

That's not what the Titan crystal is for. This was announced by Kabam and in every single thread complaining about what champs should or shouldn't be in there. Titan crystals are how Kabam brings in new 7*'s, whether the new monthly champs or new to 7* like Blade, Thing etc. it's not a featured crystal, it's not a crystal that rotates in existing 7*'s. The pool is small, allowing you to try and target newer 7*'s. The Titan crystal is not designed for what you or OP would consider "God tier".
    I'm not saying only a "god tier" champion should be in the titan pool. Add someone relevant in 2024. Add BW Deadly Origin, Stealth Spider, or even Moondragon. Red Hulk, Antivenom. There are so many decent and valuable champions who can shine again in 2024. If anyone thinks Blade is still a valuable champion, either he's biased or hasn't played with him in the last 5 years.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited April 25
    If anyone thinks Blade is still a valuable champion, either he's biased or hasn't played with him in the last 5 years.

Or they use Blade and have a different outcome than those who do not enjoy using him. Yes...I would absolutely LOVE to pull Blade from a Titan, but as stated earlier I truly understand why those who do not enjoy him would not. Personally I do not like Stealth Suit Spiderman. I am not as good with him as others. I have had more success with Blade. That's the beauty of the game. Different summoners enjoy different champs.

I would love to have a trade feature like Pokemon, though I'm not entirely sure how this would be implemented. It would help when a champ is pulled that is undesirable. Someone somewhere would surely be glade to make a trade.

• Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 418 ★★★★

Logan00 said:

That's not what the Titan crystal is for. This was announced by Kabam and in every single thread complaining about what champs should or shouldn't be in there. Titan crystals are how Kabam brings in new 7*'s, whether the new monthly champs or new to 7* like Blade, Thing etc.. it's not a featured crystal, it's not a crystal that rotates in existing 7*'s. The pool is small, allowing you to try and target newer 7*'s. The Titan crystal is not designed for what you or OP would consider "God tier".
    Completely understand your point, that Kabam's intent was not to load this crystal with superior champs. I think the problem becomes this statement here: The pool is small, allowing you to try and target newer 7*'s It's really hard to target any champs with the scarcity of crystals coupled with the fact that you need more of them than a regular 7*.
    Just like with all other resources, they'll come more and more quickly. I'm already seeing that I'm getting more and more 7* shards faster and faster. More dupes on 7*'s means more Titan shards.
    Still not fast enough to "target" someone in particular. You might only get a crystal(or 2 if you're lucky) before champs rotate out.
  • Options
    StacheBoiStacheBoi Posts: 34
    Literally happy with my Luke cage definitely not below average
  • Options
    StacheBoi said:

Literally happy with my Luke cage definitely not below average

Yeah, he's not below average. He's a decent champion.
  • Options
    JJMACJJMAC Posts: 87
    All I hear is yapyapyap
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,134 ★★★★★

Blade aka "The Goat"

With his massive 40% ability accuracy reduction, he can counter every single dimensional beings champion.

There are a total of not 10 but THIRTEEN dimensional being tagged champion in the game! And all of them are meta-defenders like Purgatory and Morningstar. Lucky you, with Blade, you can beat them all!

His damage is top chart. He can beat Winter Soldier in 170 hits! His bleeds are deadly. They can deal a total of 1300 damage over 2 seconds with his SP1.

His synergy partners are one of the most broken and go-to options in the game. They are fan favorites Ghost Rider, Mephisto, and Dormammu. I don't mention Starky because he sucks. He has no value against these bad boys.

He's the most wanted and most anticipated titan pool champion ever. But now, the time has come! Go and get him!

You're just making it weird now. Like really weird.
  • Options

Blade aka "The Goat"

With his massive 40% ability accuracy reduction, he can counter every single dimensional beings champion.

There are a total of not 10 but THIRTEEN dimensional being tagged champion in the game! And all of them are meta-defenders like Purgatory and Morningstar. Lucky you, with Blade, you can beat them all!

His damage is top chart. He can beat Winter Soldier in 170 hits! His bleeds are deadly. They can deal a total of 1300 damage over 2 seconds with his SP1.

His synergy partners are one of the most broken and go-to options in the game. They are fan favorites Ghost Rider, Mephisto, and Dormammu. I don't mention Starky because he sucks. He has no value against these bad boys.

He's the most wanted and most anticipated titan pool champion ever. But now, the time has come! Go and get him!

Agreed, it's better to end this discussion.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 861 ★★★★
    Do u want to switch with me I got thing
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    You got yourself a deal, good sir.
  • Options
    phil56201 said:

Just finished 8.4 exp about an hour ago…

…OP, I feel every bit of your pain :D

Congratulations, now you also have Blade the GOAT 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 508 ★★★
    For the record, this has been one of the most enjoyable forum threads in a while. @QalibZaman for what its worth, thanks for getting the discussion started.

• Options
    GMAX77 said:

For the record, this has been one of the most enjoyable forum threads in a while. @QalibZaman for what its worth, thanks for getting the discussion started.

Thank you everyone for your participation🧛🏻🧛🏻. We are still on the first page. It's 3rd or 4th day in a row😀
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★

phil56201 said:

Just finished 8.4 exp about an hour ago…

…OP, I feel every bit of your pain :D

Congratulations, now you also have Blade the GOAT 🤣🤣🤣
    2017 phil56201 is over the moon with this pull 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★

GMAX77 said:

Thank you everyone for your participation🧛🏻🧛🏻. We are still on the first page. It's 3rd or 4th day in a row😀
    It takes a lot longer than that to shrug off the disappointment for many.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 582 ★★★★

Blade aka "The Goat"

humor is the best way to highlight the silliness of it.

"but wait, there's more! you too can beat top defenders like morningstar in mediocre fashion! buy now!"
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

GMAX77 said:

There are so many below-average champions in Titan now. Luke, Blade, Thing. Even Jabari was better than them. From Warlock to Penny, from Shang Chi to Blade? This is just terrible. Basic has 10x times better options.

Umm...so just for clarification are you saying that Luke, Blade, and Thing are bad because you consider them "bad" or because they need extremely high to max sig for them to be at their best?
    So max sig Blade is beyond god champion? He's still trash. Not even a single player uses him and no one ever will use him. It's just there for nothing
    I would love to get blade duplicate.
    Hope you'll get him twice from titan 🙏🏻
    1 more times

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,129 ★★★★
    Ah, taking a look back at this thread, I still stand by my point. Blade currently isn’t a bad champion. He’s just not the best overall. And I have a few ways to fix him

1. Whenever the opponent is bleed immune, gain a Fury and/or cruelty passive to make up for the damage
    2. Signature ability increases the range of Danger sense to villains and mystics
    3. Regen in base kit (maybe too op)?
    4. Crits inflict Bleed
    5. On Sp3, gain a Vicious passive

Thoughts?
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Ah, taking a look back at this thread, I still stand by my point. Blade currently isn’t a bad champion. He’s just not the best overall. And I have a few ways to fix him

1. Whenever the opponent is bleed immune, gain a Fury and/or cruelty passive to make up for the damage
    2. Signature ability increases the range of Danger sense to villains and mystics
    3. Regen in base kit (maybe too op)?
    4. Crits inflict Bleed
    5. On Sp3, gain a Vicious passive

Thoughts?

Adding his synergies to his base kit would be more than enough. But right now, his mid. I played a lot with him over the week but still, he isn't good enough. He's mid for basic pool, and terrible for titan. Currently, he doesn't have any practical use. The awakened version can be useful in AQ maybe. IDK, I didn't find any use. The good part is I got 7* Pig, he's amazing 🐷🕸️🕷️. I got a Jabari too. She is miles better than Blade. Her damage is really high.