Favorite MCOC Game Mode

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
MCOC has grown so much since I started playing 9 years ago. I have to be honest. It's amazing that the game is not only surviving, but it seems to be getting bigger and better each year. No game is perfect, but MCOC is one of the few games I've downloaded which has not been deleted yet. I think that is because of the variety and creativity we get.
Do you have a favorite mode. You may play some equally but for those who have a favorite please share which is your favorite MCOC game mode. (And if you're feeling up to it I'd love to hear why)

Favorite MCOC Game Mode 63 votes

Story
47%
LuciusVorenusSandeepSRaikisLiquidkoldPikoluSagacious0wlOGAvengerBlabfacaptain_rogersDoctor_Strange19Giantwalrus56Danemo666Josh2507StephD87DeepworldThePredator1001SchnoodleFr4s3rLickyDarthGuacamole 30 votes
Alliance Quest
0%
Alliance War
4%
GarloUltragamerGrassKnuckles 3 votes
Arenas
6%
LilMaddogHTLattughinoahmynutsMidi 4 votes
Incursions
3%
Legendboy2411willrun4adonut 2 votes
Battlegrounds
25%
Talha305RajaRayven5220Justcause102xLunatiXxAomine_Daiki10The_0wenpusJJMACBerat1KLZShadow_ShooterEdisonLawBlax999JerichoharrisNacho98PenguinJimjj_jj_9 16 votes
Monthly Event Quests
3%
cfpreludeCassy 2 votes
Side Quests
1%
Logan00 1 vote
Back Issues
0%
Other (please specify)
7%
yossRasiloverAyden_noah1WarlockjrSammyDe 5 votes

Comments

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Battlegrounds
    BG's for the fact it goes for 28 days, a week off then we get a new season.

Story overall but since we only get a new part to the story quest every few months, it's second to bg's for me.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★
    Other (please specify)
    I like the special events like the Boss rush, Gwenpool goes to the movies, and the likes of WOW.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,311 Guardian
    Story
    The unique bosses are a ton of fun.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,562 ★★★★★
    Story
    Questing is the best part of mcoc.
    Story quest and Variants are the best thing we ever had.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 809 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    Shooting Stars was so great. I really want Kabam to make another good and fun way to get 7* shards,paragon(mid)crystals and iso and gold.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    I like all easy special events where you get nice stuff for not a lot of work. A simple side quest / EQ are always appreciated. Also like the one star arena recently as it is not a 3 day grind like its predecessor.
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 240 ★★
    Alliance War
    War is the best! I play in tier 1, there's a lot of pressure, but it's very exciting to try your best to defeat the enemy. You need skills, knowledge about the game, a lot of teamwork. For that and more, I love war.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Story and BGS for me..... If anyone say aq wtf is wrong with you