**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Are you also skipping the valiant 900.000 poolies deal given how tempting the other offers are ?

Are you also skipping the valiant 900.000 poolies deal given how tempting the other offers are ? 171 votes

Yes
23%
winterthurSpity68Balm82KossukosekikiFurieuxp01arisHomerJBondLoki_Poki1280OpandemonioJohnTargaryenMadMax78Hector_1475phil56201Ayden_noah1peixemacacoKrishna24Dfour24Z2f6hQPSAAMeowsalot 40 votes
No
66%
Crys23Heinz11SecondSkrillerzuffyAzKicker316allinashesJinxesaxeFeeney234GK_23Vegeta9001CropDusterThecurlerMonk1Nemesis666Sw0rdMasterMrTicTac19992008GarloCupidAckbar67knupdiputs 114 votes
Maybe i'll think about it
9%
SIlverProfessoryossHendrossRasiloverDONZALOOG1234HeattblasttMoosetiptronicShinobiGuykrystolixWolf911CrasyduckChobblysherin_66SleepyBear21MarvelNoobNacho98Cure2024 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    IgnieelIgnieel Posts: 53
    Yes
    Emilia90 said:

I’m 100 Titan shards away from a crystal so one of the offers was tempting, but I’d rather get the 2 t4a for my account. That’s another r3 and a Titan anyway (for waiting longer) so I’m not gonna spend on anything else

Yeah i guess if you'll form a titan with it it's worth it
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,741 ★★★
    edited April 26
    Yes
    I'm skipping it because I can't access the webstore and won't have enough lol. Gonna get the paragon titan one twice for my first titan and throw away the rest where I want depending on how much I have left. Can't get it yet tho, don't have enough
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,394 ★★★★
    Yes
    I only need 16K T4 alphas to get 3 T4 aphas, so I'm going after 2 of the rank 4-5 gems plus the 12 bundle with small amount of T4 alpha fragments for 20K each. This works out better for me.
  • Options
    IgnieelIgnieel Posts: 53
    Yes

I only need 16K T4 alphas to get 3 T4 aphas, so I'm going after 2 of the rank 4-5 gems plus the 12 bundle with small amount of T4 alpha fragments for 20K each. This works out better for me.

Same!
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    No
    Tbh i have enough 7r2 and 6r5 mats from act eight. I would love to open 20 mythic crystals cuz opening crystals is fun but I think the only move is to get those t4a and titan shards. Guaranteed value.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 411 ★★★
    No
    Already picked it up to grab my 3rd r3, and so I don’t have to stress about having enough for it at the end of the event. Get it out of the way now and get other stuff later. But the other offers have some great value and I’m currently budgeting my poolies for what I can get!

Jinx
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 467 ★★★
    As paragon that R2 gem is wayy too attractive
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,653 ★★★★★
    No
    If not now, then I have to wait until july for SOS final week for my next titan and r3
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,523 ★★★★★
    edited April 26
    I need one more t4a to get my 5th 7r3, so I’ll be going that way
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    edited April 26
    No

I didn’t even notice that the other offers had significant t4a lmao. I think I’m still set on this, but theoretically I could get the 7* class, Titan shards (if I don’t get a dupe), and the t4a bundle for 20k each. Not sure which would be more worth it in the end honestly

I’d be back at 1 1/2 t4a if I picked up the 900k one and top off my titan, or the 7* stuff and still get the t4a I need. Now I’m just confused 😭
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,304 ★★★★
    Yes
    That single tier4 alpha won't get me nowhere, we need three to rank a champ, I have half a cat, maybe less. I'm planning on exploring act 8 and complete Necro, it'll be faster
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 589 ★★★
    Even though I recently became Valiant, I might skip buying the money offers and just get 4 x the 4-5 gem offer. I'm not trying to stay competitive anywhere and don't really like using cats for 6* anymore, but I have a ton of 6* I'd love to max out.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,394 ★★★★
    Yes

Even though I recently became Valiant, I might skip buying the money offers and just get 4 x the 4-5 gem offer. I'm not trying to stay competitive anywhere and don't really like using cats for 6* anymore, but I have a ton of 6* I'd love to max out.

If you don't spend the max you can get is 900k in poolies so the total is 2 times the 4-5 gems (325k each) plus others smaler offers. I wish you could get 4.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,651 ★★★★★
    No
    Emilia90 said:

I didn’t even notice that the other offers had significant t4a lmao. I think I’m still set on this, but theoretically I could get the 7* class, Titan shards (if I don’t get a dupe), and the t4a bundle for 20k each. Not sure which would be more worth it in the end honestly

I’d be back at 1 1/2 t4a if I picked up the 900k one and top off my titan, or the 7* stuff and still get the t4a I need. Now I’m just confused 😭
    With money all of the above are possible
  • Options
    edited April 26
    Yes
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

Emphasis on with money 😭
  • Options
    No
    Emilia90 said:

See if you buy the 2 t4 alpha bundle, you will have 1.5 t4 alpha left after you rank up, since you need only 16k frags more. Which means on Next Wow you can get your next r3 as well. And superior mythics won't guarantee sh*t. It is wise to go with 900k offer.
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 589 ★★★

If you don't spend the max you can get is 900k in poolies so the total is 2 times the 4-5 gems (325k each) plus others smaler offers. I wish you could get 4.
    🫣 damn, thats right. Was not mathing well there. Now I'm really unsure what to go for. 🙃
  • Options
    No
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

My broke college ass isn’t spending a dime lmao

Now I have to decide if the extra titan shards and 1 t4a is more worth it, or if the 7* class + gold + other crystals are more worth it in addition to being able to open a Titan and take a champ to r3. Dang Kabam, I didn’t expect these mind games
  • Options
    No
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

USAFA on his way to get his 12th r3😭
  • Options
    No

Emilia90 said:

See if you buy the 2 t4 alpha bundle, you will have 1.5 t4 alpha left after you rank up, since you need only 16k frags more. Which means on Next Wow you can get your next r3 as well. And superior mythics won't guarantee sh*t. It is wise to go with 900k offer.
    Oh yeah that’s a good point. Yeah the superior mythics are meh unless I get super lucky, but I was more so tempted by some extra gold and the 7* class. I’ve been chasing photon and pig for so long, but there’s no guarantee I get them from it either lol
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Yes
    Imma skip it cuz I see multiple 7* r2 rank ups more valuable than 1 7*r3 at least for now.
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 146 ★★
    Think I’m going to buy one unit deal so I have a little extra and buy a bunch of the ISO+Gold deal. That way I’ll get another R3 and will be able to finally rank up champs I’ve been waiting to since iso is my limiting factor
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 532 ★★★
    Made a stupid mistake. Accidentally spent some thinking I could buy as many as possibke
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 532 ★★★
    Smaller deals and I’m ftp
  • Options
    Yes

ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

USAFA on his way to get his 12th r3😭
    ....I'm sorry could you repeat?
  • Options
    No
    Don't spend any of them and submit a ticket to kabam
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★
    Yes
    I m thinking to take in couple of 7* class crystals and call it a day. I m not keep on 10k titan as it would probably give me a bad dupe.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    No
    I'll definitely pick the top Valiant offer. Two t4a are worth too much not to. I only need 1/2 of one to reach the three required to r3 a new champ, so I'll be halfway to my next r3 champ if I pick that offer. Plus, those 10K Titan shards will grant me another one of those crystals. It's basically just the perfect amounts of all things in the offer for me personally.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,958 ★★★★★
    No
    Nope. I would rather think about the future and grab the 2 t4a now which will give me enough for a r3, and leave me with 1 spare, and about 15k shards away from a second, plus open another titan now.