**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Where to find Deadpool?

For todays quest where can i find it?

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
    It's any merc so it's not just deadpool. Here's the list of mercs that will work. If you use a science champ, against a non mystic champ and end the with a light attack, you could do all objectives very fast and easy.

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    You can do practice on that one too.
  • Options
    OurobørosOurobøros Posts: 1,334 ★★★★
    Where is this event?
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 762 ★★★
    Did anyone else have their gold pool quest that you get with the sigil disappear?
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,534 ★★★★★

Did anyone else have their gold pool quest that you get with the sigil disappear?

Valiants no longer have it. The gold you normally get is now found in Valiant solo milestones
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 362 ★★
    What quest are you talking about? I don’t have anything with Deadpool or mercs.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    One of the RTL chapters has OG deadpool on first node, i think it was 1.6
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 762 ★★★

Valiants no longer have it. The gold you normally get is now found in Valiant solo milestones
    Ah thanks. Kinda bummed, that was a good place to farm deadpool objectives.

• Options
    Superdavev1Superdavev1 Posts: 11
    You can also duel, 'king' - a low PI Deadpool.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,623 ★★★★★

Where is this event?

Solo objectives
  • Options
    OurobørosOurobøros Posts: 1,334 ★★★★

Where is this event?

Solo objectives
    I don't have anything Merc related on my solo objectives, is it progression based? I got Mystic objective
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,623 ★★★★★

Where is this event?

Solo objectives
    I don't have anything Merc related on my solo objectives, is it progression based? I got Mystic objective
    Either that or it assigns them randomly like the double track objectives. My valiant account had Merc related objectives and my Cav account has these

• Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 460 ★★★
    If you duel against gwenpool while using abs man and dex her, can do all objectives in 4 duels.

Duel target “gwenpool idol”
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 3,005 ★★★★★
    The objective sets are random, I had win 4 fights with skill champions, 2 with sp3, 4 with light attack and do 5 dexes against a merc champion. My sister had a completely different set.