Options

So how many “poolies” can we get for free?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
Just wondering how many we can get without paying so I know what offers to consider . Is the daily 40000 the only way we can get them?

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    This has been announced btw but if you logged in starting April 23? I think, then if u do all daily challenges u will get 900k by the end of the week.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,535 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

900,000 I believe

If we can't access the webstore?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,064 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

900,000 I believe

Webstore should be up again, but you’ll miss out on 60k if you don’t login
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,271 ★★★★★
    edited April 26

Emilia90 said:

900,000 I believe

With no webstore your max is 840,000 for free
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

900,000 I believe

Webstore should be up again, but you’ll miss out on 60k if you don’t login
    I can't access my kabam acc at all but thx for the info
  • Options
    I swear if its bleep
  • Options
    Azrael87Azrael87 Posts: 8
    The bad Thing is, that i cant login with my Google Play Account to the web store...
  • Options
    Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 64
    Yes I will lose out on 60k as I cannot link my account. Thanksssssss
  • Options
    Azrael87 said:

The bad Thing is, that i cant login with my Google Play Account to the web store...

You need to link to a Kabam id
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,130 ★★★★
    edited April 26
    Also waiting for a solution to link my account to Google id or Kabam id. Terrified of logging in and losing my 8 years of progress....

The FAQs are useless and say to contact support, who don't reply on this topic. Sad times.

@Kabam Jax don't suppose there is information on what happens to your account if you log in to your Kabam id and it de-links your actual account?
  • Options

Azrael87 said:

Can you send me a link or tell me how to do this pease? Because i couldnt find any informations about that.
  • Options
    i13i13 Posts: 89
    Awakening my iceman and leveling black cat is the current plan.

Had so many amazing 6-star unlocks in the last month, it’s going to take me a year to rank them all.
  • Options
    Azrael87 said:

Azrael87 said:

Can you send me a link or tell me how to do this pease? Because i couldnt find any informations about that.
    Try this - https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052368272-How-Do-I-Register-My-Account
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 495 ★★★
    @Moosetiptronic when you login with a local account and add a new google play or kabam account it will ask you to link the account.

It will also show the popup that there are two accounts local and online sometimes if data is there on any of the google or kabam account if you already use an pre existing one.
  • Options
    Iryse said:

@Moosetiptronic when you login with a local account and add a new google play or kabam account it will ask you to link the account.

It will also show the popup that there are two accounts local and online sometimes if data is there on any of the google or kabam account if you already use an pre existing one.

So here should be an Option right?

• Options
    Azrael87 said:

Iryse said:

Yes right there you will either create a new account or log into an existing one
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,744 ★★★★

• Options
    edited April 26

Azrael87 said:

Iryse said:

Yes right there you will either create a new account or log into an existing one
    But i neither want to Login to my Google Play Account Nor create a new one. The issue is to Link my Google Play Account to an Kabam Account.
  • Options
    Azrael87 said:

Azrael87 said:

Iryse said:

But i neither want to Login to my Google Play Account Nor create a new one. The issue is to Link my Google Play Account to an Kabam Account.
    Allright i found a way and it is so simple😅. On the settings page, bottom left the button with "create Kabam ID" just had to create a new Email and link it to my Google Acc.
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 239 ★★
    You can get up to 900k in total. There are 60k available in the web store for those who have a Kabam account linked to their MCOC account (I am one of the many who have access to the webstore.)
    You can get 840k poolies in total if you don’t have access to the webstore.
    Hope I helped :’D
  • Options
    brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 112
    Did we get the login gift of 40k Poolies?
  • Options

Did we get the login gift of 40k Poolies?

Yes it was in a mail message with a pfp
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,459 ★★★★★
    edited April 27

Also waiting for a solution to link my account to Google id or Kabam id. Terrified of logging in and losing my 8 years of progress....

The FAQs are useless and say to contact support, who don't reply on this topic. Sad times.

@Kabam Jax don't suppose there is information on what happens to your account if you log in to your Kabam id and it de-links your actual account?

I'm doing the same, mate. I'm actually in contact with support who appear to be being helpful, but haven't actually solved the problem yet - maybe you can reach out again?

I've got two email accounts, and use my alternate account to actually log in via Google Play; but my Kabam ID appears to be linked to my main email account.

Hoping Support can sort it for us both 🙏🤞
  • Options
    @Magrailothos and @Azrael87 same boat; I don't want a new account, or to set up a new email. I just want to log in, with my Gmail or kabam account that both already exist, but have it linked to this summoner profile 😞

It's incredibly frustrating and literally stops you in your tracks, as the assumption is that your actual summoner progress, is going to be wiped and lost forever.

Also in contact with support, who are saying my details don't match theirs, despite me sending them screen shots of first purchases, Google play account which shows first achievement (back in April 2015) and other relevant info. Not helped by the fact that I've apparently not been logged into Google play for 4 years - no idea how that's possible!
  • Options
    edited April 27
    In effect, without some form of proactive help from support, it's this point that I can't go past; I don't want to create a new account, or log in to an account who's progress, I'm assuming, is locked as at mid 2015, when my last "achievement" was completed in Google play.

I do somewhat appreciate that the forums aren't the place to fix this, but support, aren't very supportive (I provide them with account creation date according to play achievements, screen shots of purchases from Google, log in to my play account, the works and their reply is "one of these is wrong(!) please try again" - it's literally my Google play account [that's not been logged into for years], my achievements from that account, my purchases, all linked to this summoner and they say it's not right, won't say which isn't right and force you into a computer says no, loop. It's infuriating.)

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,459 ★★★★★

In effect, without some form of proactive help from support, it's this point that I can't go past; I don't want to create a new account, or log in to an account who's progress, I'm assuming, is locked as at mid 2015, when my last "achievement" was completed in Google play.

I do somewhat appreciate that the forums aren't the place to fix this, but support, aren't very supportive (I provide them with account creation date according to play achievements, screen shots of purchases from Google, log in to my play account, the works and their reply is "one of these is wrong(!) please try again" - it's literally my Google play account [that's not been logged into for years], my achievements from that account, my purchases, all linked to this summoner and they say it's not right, won't say which isn't right and force you into a computer says no, loop. It's infuriating.)

So, I'm getting nowhere with support, either.

I think the trouble is, I definitely had a prior account; which I played for a few weeks; gave up on, and restarted. So some of my early recollections/purchases are probably relating to that original account.

Of course, this was nine years (and about seven mobile phones) ago, so it's tricky to get all the details right.

It doesn't help that there's no way to edit or even view details in the Summoner's Market: it's unbelievably awkward, and doesn't actually tell you what in-game account it thinks it's sending stuff to.